Old 08-26-2016, 05:03 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Chicago , Illinois
Airstream of Chicago

Just went to shop for a new Airstream at Airstream of Chicago - our first AS/TT purchase - sales person was great - we went thru every model from 16'-30' - two hours - no pressure - just the facts and highly informative- further convinced us that an AS/TT is the way to go. With no pressure- he on the spot gave us 20% off OA Msrp on the two AS we liked.

So my question is - has anyone dealt with AS of Chicago? What have been your experiences with them if any?

Old 08-26-2016, 05:17 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
Oswego , Illinois
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMWASONMYMD View Post
Just went to shop for a new Airstream at Airstream of Chicago - our first AS/TT purchase - sales person was great - we went thru every model from 16'-30' - two hours - no pressure - just the facts and highly informative- further convinced us that an AS/TT is the way to go. With no pressure- he on the spot gave us 20% off OA Msrp on the two AS we liked.

So my question is - has anyone dealt with AS of Chicago? What have been your experiences with them if any?
They also have AS dealership in Davenport Iowa this new building not all finished .They used to be in Joliet. I was there yesterday the sales people were very up on things and friendly. these are same staff from Joliet but customer relations are now very good. I believe they are honest people. I talked to mgr. about appraisal of my AS for ins. co. agreed value instead of nada book. I have friends that pur. from Iowa and all very happy with them. The staff at Naperville has been with them for long time.

Old 08-26-2016, 05:17 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2010 25' FB Flying Cloud
Davenport , Iowa
I have Delt with both, purchased in Chicago and took delivery inDavenport. We have had our 2010 FC fb for 5 years and have had good follow up. If you have a problem,ask for John and parts, Ed. John is owner and Ed both are I. Davenport. They also have an excellent body shop IN DAVENPORT.

Mike
Old 09-04-2016, 06:51 PM   #4
3 Rivet Member

2017 28' International
Virginia Beach , Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMWASONMYMD View Post

I'm in VA. My dealer gave me a 20% deal on a 2017 Serenity 28 Intl.
Old 09-08-2016, 05:17 PM   #5
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
Oswego , Illinois
May be I'm getting personal but SMSWANSONMD posted Q. about about AS of Chgo. I was at there store this AM to pick up papers and learned Gentle man pur. new classic. WELCOME TO AS. Please feel free to go on forums if desired, there are a lot of owners In area that do get togethers w/lots of good times and food, plus no hassle at these gatherings [no regimitation]. some running yrs. also not all AS but other brands. Again Welcome to AS ownership. Bill