Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2015, 12:26 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2015 30' Flying Cloud
Westport , Connecticut
Safari 30' modifications

Hi all:
I know how much we all love to see before and after photos.
I've just started a renovation, nothing huge.
Just tailoring an already beautiful trailer to my personal needs.

The photos are of the living space, before ripping out the long counter and two small cabinets. And there is a photo of the bed cave before pulling up the platform for the bed.

In the living space, we are currently building more efficient cabinets with sliding metal mesh shelves to have more kitchen storage. We are dedicated chefs and plan to eat well on the road. It's a priority...so we need a little space to store some kitchen stuff. We also need some drawers for my kids' school work/supplies and clothing.

I started to paint the walls. You can see where the fresh paint is!

In the bed cave, we are raising up the platform by six inches in order to gain storage underneath. There's zero storage for clothes or bedding in the safari 30'. Since we are living in it for a year, I want to have a streamlined organized place for everything.

Hope it's helpful! (some of my photos insist on uploading sideways. I don't know how to change that yet. Sorry you need to crane your necks! :-)

Kira
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150524_115503.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	239292   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150524_110439.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	239293  

Attached Images