Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-16-2014, 08:50 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1959 18' "Footer"
Newton Abbot , Devon
Airstreamsuk or airstreams4u.co.uk

Raising a potential warning for this advertiser in the United Kingdom as the company is using some dubious claims in their adverts which are not possible to substantiate nor have any references to back up their claims and the trailers seem to have been 'shined up' with little substance to back up the price tag.

I have included a link to their latest eBay advert which features a link to another website showing the restoration process, with photos included of a different airstream undergoing restoration...

Does anyone have experience with this company?

Link to UK eBay advert:

1959 Airstream - The Ultimate Christmas present? 17ft long and totally restored | eBay
1947liner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 03:23 PM   #2

alderley edge , cheshire
Hi there.
Yes I've recently bought an Airstream from this company and have to say it was a great experience. We are complete novices but did a fair amount of research and came across this concerning post whilst we were dealing with this company.
We sent them a link to this post...they not only provided a more than satisfactory answer, they provided us with the contact details of a very recent customer of theirs.
I spent almost an hour talking to this customer...even checked him out on LinkedIn...he had high praise for Mark and his team.
So we went for it...and I have to say the trailer is exactly as described and the buying experience was very easy and stress free.
I'm still in regular contact with the other Customer and hoping to meet up in person with our Airstreams and family in tow!
So I can relate 1 - or actually 2 customer experiences - and have only high praise.
benleonard is offline   Reply With Quote