Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-23-2006, 09:40 AM   #1
Administrator

1961 16' Bambi
Dallas , Texas
Rivet New Courtesy Parking List

I have added a link to the quick links to pull up a list of members that are offering courtesy parking. Please click on each member to view their profile and see the details about the type of courtesy parking they offer.

In the future we will have a way for you to search this information by state & city.
Attached Images

Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:38 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Thanks

Thank you, Andy! We really love having folks come and visit. We have enjoyed their company! Sharing information about trailers and travels is a fine way to spend time. We will look forward to being able to use that state, city search too!
Lou and Larry
in Ohio
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:41 AM   #3
Rivet Master

1995 30' Limited
Ashland , Missouri
I'm confused. I receive the complete members list when I click on the courtesy parking. Are the courtesy parking members indicated someway? ~G Or, what am I doing wrong?
Chev Silverado 2500HD Duramax/Allison, 4X4, Crew Cab
WBCCI #5013 AIR #2908
WDCU
Go, Mizzou...Tigers on the prowl!
maxandgeorgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:24 AM   #4
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
The Members List has a whole lot more names and many more pages long. Those offering courtesy parking have room in their driveways, yards etc. for others to camp over. The list I see is about 3 pages long.
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:36 AM   #5
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
That's a nice resource. Can the city and state column be clicked on and sorted according to alphabeticalized location?

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:36 PM   #6
Rivet Master

1995 30' Limited
Ashland , Missouri
The Members List has a whole lot more names and many more pages long. Those offering courtesy parking have room in their driveways, yards etc. for others to camp over. The list I see is about 3 pages long. . .

I tried again, several times. Are you using the Courtesy Parking List found along the left side of the Home Page? When I click on that, I get the whole members list, I suppose. It begins on p 1 with 16596 and on the bottom of p 3 is 51 Cruisette and it continues onthrough MANY pages (I think the whole membership list. What am I doing wrong??????? I just wanted to confirm that we were on it.
WBCCI #5013 AIR #2908
WDCU
Old 08-23-2006, 12:53 PM   #7
Rivet Master

1995 30' Limited
Ashland , Missouri
Okay, I was maneuvering incorrectly. The opening page gave courtesy parkers, indicating pages 1-3 were inclusive of those. (1-251) I was clicking on the page numbers to continue which tossed me back into the membership list. When I click on the forward arrow instead, it lets me type in a page number, 2 or 3, which gives me the continuing courtesy list. Probably everyone else in the world knows this. I'll never claim to understand the ways to move through the computer pages in front of me on the screen ~G My apologies to any of you who just waded through my confusion of Andy's good services for us. Moderators, scrap my entries here if you wish.
WBCCI #5013 AIR #2908
WDCU
Old 08-23-2006, 04:49 PM   #8
Administrator

1961 16' Bambi
Dallas , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxandgeorgia
Okay, I was maneuvering incorrectly. The opening page gave courtesy parkers, indicating pages 1-3 were inclusive of those. (1-251) I was clicking on the page numbers to continue which tossed me back into the membership list. When I click on the forward arrow instead, it lets me type in a page number, 2 or 3, which gives me the continuing courtesy list. Probably everyone else in the world knows this. I'll never claim to understand the ways to move through the computer pages in front of me on the screen ~G My apologies to any of you who just waded through my confusion of Andy's good services for us. Moderators, scrap my entries here if you wish.
Well you found a bug! You win a prize! I will look into why that is acting that way and get that fixed! Thanks for messing with it and reporting your errors here!
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote