Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Electronics & Connectivity
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-03-2018, 11:50 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2019 27' Flying Cloud
Sedona , Arizona
USB Ports

Hi everyone this is my first posting on Air Forums.

We just got our first Airstream: 2018 25' FC FB.

Can somebody tell me about the two USB ports to the right of the DVD player. See attached photo.

I was hoping they would somehow interface with the TV.

There is also another USB port above the DVD player and I recall that connects to the stereo receiver.

Thanks,

Scott
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9339.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	324354  
rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 12:05 PM   #2

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Alamo Heights , Texas
Those 2 ports in the AV cabinet are just for power. There's a loose HDMI cable inside the boxed-in area where the DVD player is, intended for use with a satellite receiver (there should also be a coax cable terminating inside that box, for the line in from the satellite connection in the Furrion coax connection outlet street-side aft.) If you want to connect something like an AppleTV or an iPad to HDMI in a fairly hidden way, that loose HDMI should do what you need.

Zero Gravitas — 2017 Flying Cloud 26U | WBCCI# 15566

He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. — Sir Winston Churchill
DKB_SATX is offline   Reply With Quote