Rivet Master

2013 30' Classic
Greenwood , Mississippi
10-4. I will try that. Thank you.

Old 11-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #30
Rivet Master

2013 30' Classic
Greenwood , Mississippi
Ok. I tried pushing "source" until it got to cd1 then pushing "mode". Still the Bluray player doesn't play through the stereo system. I guess I am going to take it all apart and run an audio cable from the Bluray player to the auxiliary input of the Sony. This is important because this Sony is not a cd player. I would also like the sound from my satellite receiver to come through themstereomsystem.

Old 11-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #31
BAB
Rivet Master

2015 30' Classic
2012 28' International
Greensboro , North Carolina
The one page instruction sheet that came with my 2012 provided this information. Actually, I think it's the only place where you'll get the info you need to play BT through the trailer speakers. I have struggled with two TV's though. Either TV remote plays the BR TV and the one in the front of the trailer. Signals really bounce through the trailer. Also, the iPhone 5 works fine with the Bluetooth function.
ProPride 3P
AIR# 58452
WBCCI # 3430-Unit 21
BAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #32
1 Rivet Member

2013 25' FB Flying Cloud
University Place , Washington
We have a 2013 Silver Cloud with the Blu-Ray Samsung system as well. Are you experiencing a distint difference between movies and CD's? The sound quality on the movies are fine but the sound quality on the CD's are horrible.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #33
3 Rivet Member

2012 25' FB Flying Cloud
Grand Rapids , Michigan
I have not experienced that problem on our 2012. I have the same blu ray player at home too and it works fine. You might want to check back with your dealer.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #34
1 Rivet Member

2013 25' FB Flying Cloud
University Place , Washington
Will do, thank you
Old 12-03-2012, 07:38 AM   #35
Rivet Master

2013 30' Classic
Greenwood , Mississippi
I still haven't found success getting DVD's to play through the stereo system. The sound only comes from the tv speakers. I started to wonder as I was pairing my iPhone 4s, htc Desire, and iPad if the Samsung player is Bluetooth. I don't see anything to indicate this. I also have noticed at times when I turn on the TV, both TV's come on. I guess I should point the remote directly at the tv. If I point the remote in the general direction, the signal goes to the back wall and reflects to the bedroom TV.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #36
3 Rivet Member

2012 25' FB Flying Cloud
Grand Rapids , Michigan
M.hony....

With the Sony / Samsung system do the following:
With tv on and the tv source set to HDMI 1, press the SOURCE button on the Sony receiver until CD appears, then press the MODE button until CD2 appears. Bingo! TV audio over stereo speakers. It works for television audio, blu ray audio including CDs played on the system.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:01 PM   #37
Rivet Master

2012 28' International
Issaquah , Washington
Gotta say I'd rather have the Blu ray audio go direct to the Sony rather than run it through the tv's cheesy amp then back to the Sony. There is an input selector behind the head. Could run it through one of the other CD modes. I'm not sure our friends in JC are really Audiophiles.

2014 Ram 2500 CTD
Pro Pride
Centramatics
daveswenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #38
3 Rivet Member

2012 25' FB Flying Cloud
Grand Rapids , Michigan
Try it without tv on it may be feeding to the cd 2 input directly. I've not tried that and unfortunately the FCC is I. Storage for the winter.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:22 AM   #39
Rivet Master

2013 30' Classic
Greenwood , Mississippi
I have tried that and it does not work. When the source on the TV is set to HDMI1 the sound comes through the TV speakers. When the Sony is set to CD2 the Sony's display shows a message something like no source or no input or something like that as if the audio out from the Samsung Blu-ray player is not connected to the auxiliary input of the Sony. One day I will take the whole kit and kaboodle apart and see what is going on. Besides, the Blu-ray player doesn't sit in there just right and the DVD tray hangs up on the black plastic trim around the DVD player like it needs to be propped up on the bottom left corner a little. Just a phillips head screwdriver and a matchbook should do it.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:23 AM   #40
Rivet Master

2013 30' Classic
Greenwood , Mississippi
Apparently no one from Jackson Center is on this forum...
Old 12-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #41
Rivet Master

2012 28' International
Issaquah , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.hony View Post
I have tried that and it does not work. When the source on the TV is set to HDMI1 the sound comes through the TV speakers. When the Sony is set to CD2 the Sony's display shows a message something like no source or no input or something like that as if the audio out from the Samsung Blu-ray player is not connected to the auxiliary input of the Sony. One day I will take the whole kit and kaboodle apart and see what is going on. Besides, the Blu-ray player doesn't sit in there just right and the DVD tray hangs up on the black plastic trim around the DVD player like it needs to be propped up on the bottom left corner a little. Just a phillips head screwdriver and a matchbook should do it.
When watching tv with CD2 selected do you get the tv sound through the stereo speakers? You should. If not check the back of the tv. There should be a pair of wires with RCA connectors coming out of the back of the tv with a stereo cable connected to them and going into the wall. This feeds that cd2 input on the Sony.

2014 Ram 2500 CTD
Pro Pride
Centramatics
daveswenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #42
2 Rivet Member

2016 28' International
Los Angeles , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveswenson View Post

When watching tv with CD2 selected do you get the tv sound through the stereo speakers? You should. If not check the back of the tv. There should be a pair of wires with RCA connectors coming out of the back of the tv with a stereo cable connected to them and going into the wall. This feeds that cd2 input on the Sony.
I got this working! Trick was the mode button.

However, I don't get sound in all 4 speakers, just two of them. Is this expected?

Cheers,

Cb