Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-08-2017, 08:27 AM   #41
2 Rivet Member

Cherryville , North Carolina
Thanks I am hoping I can do the install without dropping the tanks. I still need to explore that area to see if I have room. What size senders did you use my display has a power switch ,test / display and water pump switch so a 709 p3 looks like the unit I need I have no pump switch in the bathroom just water heater controls.
Captnkirk54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 10:46 AM   #42

2012 23' Flying Cloud
Oak island , North Carolina
I have been reading all these post because we are fairly new owners of a 2012 23’ flying cloud which we never thought the systems read correctly. I went through the levels individually & it skips the grey water in the sequence. I looked under the trailer & see the black tank probe in the line but no grey tank probe. Is it possible it did not come with a grey tank probe?
Thunderoad is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)