Originally Posted by 2airishuman
yeah THAT's a sign o'trouble.
That is an understatement. I would remove the cover on the AC panel and check the wires for signs of HEAT. Pay attention to the main power line coming to the panel.
If your lucky the extension cord you were using was small enough to have dropped the voltage across the cord and just melted that cord but check things inside to be safe.
Any sign the heat of your umbilical shows signs of heat. The molded heads on these cords is a weak point also.
WBCCI 12156 AIR 3144 WACHUNG TAC NJ6
2004 Excursion 4x4
1991 34 ft. Excella +220,000 miles, new laminated flooring, new upholstery, new 3200 lbs axles