Originally Posted by arcamedies
AHHH the wunderlust of open road travel, free to be one with nature. LOL
1. just spent 2 1/2 weeks traveling around florida, 2,000 miles roundtrip for less than $500 a week, pretty cheap to me.
2. use your noodle, dealers are in it to make money too, buyer beware pertains to all things paid for, just say no, unless you really want it.
3. your 07 AS will be worth the same 20 years from now if America doesn't go under, mine is worth twice the original retail, try that with a white box trailer.
4. everyday is a good day above the ground, windows open or closed, awning is always optional, beer in hand a plus.
5. poor pouch probably more upset than you are.
6. family and friends, unless avid RV'rs could give a hoot, you really didn't buy it for them did you.
7. even Disney lies, WI-FI onsite per reservations, personal experience last August.
8. they won't camp next year, you will, wait them out and you'll win.
9. most will do what they think is right, check it for working, and bolt for the next job, they don't get paid squat. Did you check it before you left?
10. The treasured time with the little charubs is priceless no matter what ;O)