Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-30-2016, 06:33 AM   #1

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Aiken , South Carolina
Question Models and Layouts bed for Full Time

Hi there! I'm excited to be on the forum and plan on going back to full time. I was in one of those "other" RV's and it was 19' with a bed up front where people could see it. I thought to myself that whenever I got my next home, I wanted the bed in the back our mostly out of sight. Is there an easy way to find out which models have full beds and mostly out of sight? It seems, when I click through ads, that they are all so different. I love the vintage and would like to buy in the 60's or earlier. Thanks!
luveurope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 06:47 PM   #2
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Sioux Falls , South Dakota
Welcome! Some sellers are better than others about posting pictures. Many sellers include a phone number, so if you see something that might be interesting you can try calling the seller and asking questions.

You can see some floor plans on the airstream site. Go to airstream.com >>service >>document archives.
1993 Foretravel U300 (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS
kb0zke is offline   Reply With Quote