Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Full-Timing, Winter Living & Workamping > Full-Timing
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2006 34' Classic S/O
Lakewood , New Jersey
Full timing & need to get rid of stuff

My wife and me are on the second month of our full time adventure. I really thought that we had distilled our "possessions" down to the bare minimum. However, I was mistaken and we need to off load. The biggest item we need to jettison is a screen room that attaches to the zipdee awning and is approx 12X12 complete with windows with zip covers. My wife is physically limited due to a stroke, and we have yet to stay in one place long enough to set this up. So rather than abandon this I am offering this to anyone interested. Our travels will bring us to Charleston, SC 11/17to 11/24 then on to Savannah, GA 11/24 to 12/1. From there we are heading south into Florida. If anyone is interested let me know through the forums.

Regards,

Reganzo & Franny
Reganzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:30 AM   #2
Airstreamin and luvin it
Commercial Member

2005 25' Safari
Northwest Panhandle , The Sunshine State/WBCCI 6637
Screen Room

If you end up coming thru the panhandle you should stop by the Can Opener rally.I bet with all the people here you could get rid of that thing really fast.
Can Opener 2009

Devoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

2008 31' Classic
Ft. Lauderdale , Florida
Smile Awning

Reganzo & Franny,

We live in Ft. Lauderdale and I am interested in your awning screen. We have an 08 31 Classic. I had looked at this item when we stopped at our first campsite at the Jersey Airstream park. A lot of permanent residents had it installed. I know it is not useful for temporary short stays like a night that is why I never invested in one but if I can take it off your hands I will find a use for it especially here in Florida where the no- seeums are viscious.
chaimemet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
4 Rivet Member

2017 16' Sport
Malibu , California
Nice person you are and we wish you and the wife joy and health.
gail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:58 PM   #5
3 Rivet Member

2006 34' Classic S/O
Lakewood , New Jersey
Changed my mind

Well I posted that i wanted to lighten my load and get rid of a screen room that attaches to the ZipDee. Today, I changed my mind as I put it up and realized that it is a good thing to have. Franny has been feeding the local bugs, and hasn't been able to enjoy sitting outside. So, I got ambitious and four hours later it was up. It took me that long to figure out what went where. Now I think I could do it in about 30 to 40 minutes. I turns out that this screen room is almost new, and my wife was able to sit outside and not get eaten. I apologize to all

Regards,

Reganzo
Reganzo is offline   Reply With Quote