Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Full-Timing, Winter Living & Workamping > Full-Timing
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-31-2008, 10:23 AM   #21
Rivet Master

1975 29' Ambassador
San Antonio , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon
Sounds great! What's their 'policy' on full-timing there? Do they have a time limit? Is the park an easy commute to where you work (seems everytime I'm in S.A., all I encounter is road construction, especially on that #@%$!! loop!)?

$300/mo. seems about the "low" average for parks around central Texas. Make sure and have a surge protector on the electric and pressure regulator on the H2O... some older parks have some infrastructure quirks...
They do allow full-timing which is what I find so appealing. As far as a time limit I'm not aware of one. Unfortunately SA is developing a "bit" of a traffic problem. So wouldn't be an easy commute to where I work...but to me living on the lake would more than make up for the trouble.

“Complications arose, ensued, were overcome...savvy?”
- Captain Jack Sparrow
monocoque is offline   Reply With Quote