Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Flat-Front (Cutter, Clipper, XC, XL & Skydeck) Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1996 30' Cutter Bus
El Paso , Texas
Aisle lighting - 1996 Cutter Bus

We have a 30 foot Cutter Bus and there are two aisle lights that have a two part cover - a plastic diffuser then a black cover over that directing the light down. One is in the entry way and is about 8 1/2 inches by 1 1/4 inches and the second one is below the refrigerator and is 2 inches by 1 1/4 inches. The black cover on the outside of both has some of the splines broken off and we're wondering where we can find replacements?

I've searched the internet, but can't seem to find these - anyone else have any ideas?

David
dgmelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 05:48 AM   #2
3 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
jackson center , Ohio
Good morning, I would have to check to make sure but I believe they became obsolete from our supplier and we switched to a different type of light.
I do not believe we have a direct replacement.
Schu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:06 AM   #3
65th Anniversary CLIPPER

1996 36' Clipper Bus
Tub City , British Columbia
Schu:
Welcome to the Air Forums. Nice to see someone on here that has a connection to JC. These small items are so hard to find as time goes by.
What about the long defroster deflectors for the dash. Can we still get them new?
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schu View Post
Good morning, I would have to check to make sure but I believe they became obsolete from our supplier and we switched to a different type of light.
I do not believe we have a direct replacement.
masseyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aisle lights