Old 10-11-2012, 04:50 AM   #15
Rivet Master
1967 17' Caravel
1968 24' Tradewind
Northborough , Massachusetts
Lovin' Petaluma

Hi Adam,

Yes the fuse box move was huge! I couldn't believe my husband was able to do that and keep everything in order! It works perfectly in the tv compartment with the new flat screen in front of it.

We love the Cutter Diesel and do have the slide out. It is very comfortable. We did think about selling this year, as we have much less time for travel. Taking the year off we are now regenerated about getting out again next Spring. That gives time for updates, maintenance, etc. The mh is in good shape, but I would like to do some "redecorating".

We also have two trailers that need to be completed but that's on the back burner until Spring now.

BTW, we stayed in Petaluma at the KOA and loved the area.

Planning the next trip....

New England Fun, Fellowship and Adventure.
Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #16
1996 34' Cutter Bus w/slide
Grants Pass , Oregon
Anyone done rip in fiberglass?

Have a 1996 34' Cutter and did a stupid driving around corner of shop and hit the gutter. I have been using duct tape the past few years, but have been on a tear sealing roof with Dicor 502 and Eternabond 3" wide tape...all is going great but not sure how to fix tear in fiberglass. The easy way I thought would be to just cover hole with about 8" of Eternabond. Have looked at some posts of actually layering fiberglass on it and then painting. This coach is not beautiful and we decided it would be our last so we are doing lots of overdue maintenance. Just not sure of the fiberglass....any thoughts? Hope the picture makes it with the post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8 inches of torn fiberglass.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	173906  

Scott Mitche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:19 AM   #17
65th Anniversary CLIPPER
1996 36' Clipper Bus
Tub City , British Columbia
How did you make out with this repair??

I would think you are lucky that it is confined to such a small area of the gelcoat f/g.

Any body/boat shop that has experience with f/g repairs should be able to make that look new for a reasonable cost. The decal looks unmolested, the location is above eye level, so a good gelcoat repair should be almost unnoticeable. To further disguise the repair you might install an upper side marker light on the repair after running a wire to the location before fixing it.

Sealing it from the weather is your first priority.

masseyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote