Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-02-2011, 08:14 AM   #1
Rivet Master

1992 36' Land Yacht
Grayson , Georgia
Service Sticker help

I'm looking to do some brake work on my newly acquired 92 LandYacht. One front wheel is locked up solid. I’m betting it’s a bad brake hose but plan to replace all the hoses, rebuild the calipers and put new rotors and pads on her. I need to know what brakes were used on my unit. I don't know if they're the JB8/JF9 or JB7/JD7 type. I'm seeing references to a "Service Sticker" that has all the codes for what components Chevy used on my unit. Does anyone know the location of where this sticker would be?

If not, any information on what brake system was used on the 92 36' LY's. It has the 5 lug hubs up front and Alcoa wheels all around. I think it's single wheel disk front with dually drums in the rear and a tag axle with electric brakes behind that.
92landyacht is offline   Reply With Quote