Old 08-14-2015, 04:27 PM   #15
1 Rivet Member
1994 35' Land Yacht Diesel
Denton , Texas
So my backup system is not working and am thinking that I will replace the camera with a wireless IP and use my iPad mini in the same space as the Sony monitor. That way I have GPS and camera on the same unit. Any thoughts?

dajen54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 04:22 PM   #16
2 Rivet Member
2008 25' Safari
Jacksonville , Florida
Originally Posted by white laker View Post
Hi All. I could be wrong here but I thought that the question was directed at trailer rear view cameras. If that is the case I use the Voyager system. It is wireless and has a built in speaker, one way to the driver. Power to the camera was pulled from my top clearance lights and total intsallation was just over an hour. If the question was on tow vehicle systems, pardon my reply!
Also I have seen a couple of replys to people that are having issues with 'search'. Some of us are new here and have a life 'off forum'. We need to support new inquiries with help and not 'put downs'. We were all new at this at some point and none of us have attained the level of "expert" just yet. Just saying........
I researched a while back and decided on the Voyager wireless system after reading the threads here. It sounds the most reliable of the wireless systems and fairly easy to install.

Since there is more than one model out there (I've read reviews on the WVOS511 and the WVOS 541) can you please advise which one you got and any further details of the installation would really be a helpful. The more details the better! I'm getting ready to replace the top back running light so this is a good time to get the Voyager hooked in.

I would appreciate any Voyager opinions from anyone who may have one -thanks!

asv2 is offline   Reply With Quote