Old 11-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #29
3 Rivet Member

2000 31' Excella
Ontario , Canada
Thumbs up Airstream Quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdmaestro View Post
You might ask the moderators if you could edit your first post.

Poppy

Anyone know how to contact the moderater?? Since the problem was not with Aistream I would dearly like to change that thumbs down to thumbs up in my first post.We have been a memeber of wbcci for 15 years while owning a trailer and yes most owners do a fair amount of bitching but we believe that almost all of us agree that Airstream is the best buy. Quality is not 100% but probably still higher than sob. As far as our M/H goes, we are glad that we purchased it. I had researched this website and conversed with many owners for some time prior to the purchase so I knew what the strengths and weaknesses were. It is as advertised and we are a happy owners.

Old 11-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #30
Well Preserved

1993 21' Sovereign
Colfax , North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodytwo View Post
Anyone know how to contact the moderater?? Since the problem was not with Aistream I would dearly like to change that thumbs down to thumbs up in my first post.We have been a memeber of wbcci for 15 years while owning a trailer and yes most owners do a fair amount of bitching but we believe that almost all of us agree that Airstream is the best buy. Quality is not 100% but probably still higher than sob. As far as our M/H goes, we are glad that we purchased it. I had researched this website and conversed with many owners for some time prior to the purchase so I knew what the strengths and weaknesses were. It is as advertised and we are a happy owners.
this has already been responded to, see quoted post below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin245 View Post
A good thought but there's logic as to why we should not make the change. If the poster goes back and edits his first post then the whole thread dynamic changes and continuity is lost. Quoted posts referencing his post will still reflect the original language and other posts weighing in on the issue will not make sense.

The discovery and subsequent revelation of the flaw follow a timeline and changing the first post would only serve to confuse the matter. This is why the site has a time limit on post edit capability.

Kevin