1) What is the definition of perfect pitch?
Throwing a Smart Car in the toilet and not hitting the rim.
2) What’s the difference between an onion and a Smart Car?
No one cries when you chop up a Smart Car.
3) What is the definition of a man?
He can drive a Smart Car, but chooses not to.
4) What’s the difference between a Smart Car and a lawn mower?
If you put both of them on E-Bay, you would definitely sell the lawn mower.
5) What’s the best way to drive a Smart Car?
With a chain saw.
6) How can you tell if a Smart Car driver is at your front door?
He’s the one with the Domino’s Pizza hat.
7) How many Smart Car drivers does it take to change a light bulb?
Seven- one to hold the bulb and six to drink until the room spins.
What do you call a Smart Car driver without a girl friend?
9) What do you call a Smart Car owner with half a brain?
10) How many Smart Car drivers does it take to change a light bulb?
One- as long as a Lamborghini driver gets the ladder, sets it up and puts the bulb in the socket.
I'm thinking ya'all should get one of those long boards kids ride and put the Smart car on it.
PS I do like number three, but if you're a guy, just explain to everyone....."It's my wife's car; it gets lonely and cries if we leave it behind"