Old 03-08-2015, 03:13 PM   #15
2 Rivet Member
1986 32' Excella
1993 36' Classic 36
Huger , South Carolina
Thanks for the picture and info.
This coach has a male plug mounted in a box with a 20amp circuit breaker mounted in it also. The power cord that plugs into it ...I am assuming goes only to the rear a female plug. All of this is in the generator compartment. I have yet to get the genset to run and make power. Another issue ..We had a guy in your unit that did what you did..or what I want to do. His additional 30 amp cord was in the back compartment/ trunk. From what I remember it was a very clean conversion.

Marty Kurek
mtlagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 04:12 PM   #16
Rivet Master

1982 31' Airstream 310
champaign , Illinois
Yes Marty thats where my chord is located also. It runs out of the outlet, through the floor, across a frame rail, and is coiled up inside my rear compartment with the 30amp chord. Works good so far.
If that female plug does indeed go to your rear ac then you should be able to make up a power chord to plug into the campground service pole. Making sure of course you have proper circuit protection at the coach. I wonder if that is the typical set up for the 360. Could be. You may be halfway home in getting it done.

mayco is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off