Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Classic Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-29-2014, 03:54 PM   #1
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
1995 36' Classic 36
Ludington , Michigan
Dana Wiper Control

While installing a couple new gauges I bumped the back of my wiper switch. Its very fragile and looks more like something you would install inside of an electrical chassis than a dash mounted switch. I had to do a road repair when the wipers came on and wouldn't stop until I unplugged the motor.

Be carefull if you work back there. The switch is not available. I'm replacing it with a new integrated switch/controler from AM Equipment. I've seen posts from people desparately looking for a replacement controller. If anyone needs a Dana 66C-00030 2344-C31-K controller, let me know. Free it you come and get it. Make it worth my while if I have to package and ship it. Beer is worth my while!
Kota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:42 PM   #2

1986 34.5' Airstream 345
Madison , Alabama
What does the Dana Wiper controller look like?

My husband and I are new owners of an 1985 Airstream MH 345 35ft and we are trying to get it up and running smoothly before our maiden voyage to Acadia this summer. While my handsome and handy husband is working on the tag axle brakes i am trying to figure out what is under the dash. What does a Dana Wiper Controller look like? There is a brown box under there that says Dana on it with several colored wires coming from it. Could that be it?
milau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:22 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
1995 36' Classic 36
Boulder , Colorado
That would probable be it. Mine is black. Some are blue. It should have 2 molex connectors. One going to the wiper motor/ ground/12vdc/washer pump. One going to the switch.
Air Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:59 PM   #4

1986 34.5' Airstream 345
Madison , Alabama
Thank you! That is it! The wires Traced back to where they needed to go for the wipers! Seems pretty simple now😳.
milau is offline   Reply With Quote