Old 10-23-2015, 06:15 AM   #85
Rivet Loser
La Ronge , Saskatchewan
Originally Posted by LucasS View Post
None of my Prevost buddies honestly don't even know how much money they have. They just know that they're spending the crap out of it so their whiny spoiled kids won't get an inheritance lol. Oh also, when you see those buses parked outside of hotels, most of the time I guarantee those are band buses on tour. Now if it's outside of a Four Seasons of Ritz...different story. Lol. Sorry but when I can afford a brand new (well for me it's Newell or nothing as far as buses go) bus screw hotels. That's why I got my first Moho to begin with. Now. Polishing classics, I like it sometimes and don't sometimes...depends on the rig and the patina. But what about waxing flat fronts? My God it was labour intensive. I don't know if I'm ever gonna do that again by myself. And it's about a grand to have someone else do it. Yikes. I'll live with the dirt.
I enjoy cutting back and then waxing vehicles. The Zen thing. It didn't take me long to cut back the white and the grey on my 34' LY, and then I applied this stuff:
.... which is fine in very hot weather, and in very cold weather, and will last a long time between waxings.

It is amazing what a good wax can do to a vehicle. The only people who tell me it is hard work are the ones who use power polishers...... go figure!

1989 345LE
Punch is offline   Reply With Quote