Old 02-17-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member
1976 28' Argosy 28
Okeechobee , Florida
28 ft Argosy wast water sys

I recently bought a 28 ft argosy , I have no been able to locate the dump hose for the waste water system, do you know where ist is stored John

flickasierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #2
Rivet Master
I have a 1973 Argosy

The waste hose in mine is stored in the rear bumper. Yours may just be missing in action. Do you really want a " used " hose ?

mandolindave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member
1976 Argosy 28
Las Vegas , Nevada
Originally Posted by flickasierra View Post
I recently bought a 28 ft argosy , I have no been able to locate the dump hose for the waste water system, do you know where ist is stored John
I have a '76 28' Argosy and the hose was in the back storage with the Electric cord. I got a new one when I bought the trailer just to start fresh. I bought several fittings at 45 degrees and 90 degrees but the only thing you really need is the hose and connector/end piece. There is an adapter piece on my Argosy trailer sewer fitting (like most ASs I believe) that is slightly different than what you by at Walmart and it connects to the Walmart fitting. It goes ...
trailer pipe / fitting(on trailer always) / fitting on hose / hose / dump...
I also bought and installed a separate dump hose holder on the the back, now the storage of the trailer is all electric cords and the separate white pipe looking thing is for the sewer hose.

I couldn't attach a picture but here a website with one...
quip000 is offline   Reply With Quote