Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-25-2008, 03:42 PM   #1

1978 28' Argosy 28
bend , Oregon
1978 Argosy 28' - easiest way to access shower plumbing?

Hello,

I have a 1978 Argosy 28 that appears to have a pipe freeze this winter. I took off the bottom shower trap cover and it appears to be leaking from above and in front of the shower drain- which would be at the shower fixture. Does anyone know if the wood panel between the bed and shower can be removed easily? It seems that would be the easiest and most accessible way to get to the shower fixture. Removal of this panel would require taking off the thermostat and light fixture, and possibly cutting it if it is riveted in the corner.

The other options are cut the shower, or go from the outside ( not a good option).

Any help would be appreciated. I think the best bet is going from behind the shower. I think I will try to use a mirror to look behind the wood....

Thank you to anyone looking at this....

-Andre
argosy28 is offline   Reply With Quote