Old 01-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #15
3 Rivet Member

2012 25' FB International
Evanston , Illinois
After a few trips, I found that the solution using suction cup shower holders was unsatisfactory. They slipped and were too cumbersome to be useful. I did, however, find a better solution at The Container Store in the kitchen section. The have a product called Magic Loc that has modular sections. Some on rails, some are very high quality suction. They are shiny stainless steel. We love them. I have two of them. The rail system units were too long and required some drilling. Here is a picture from the Container Store website of what I bought. This problem is solved. You can see more units on-line at the Container Store site.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SingleShelfChrome_x.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	94335  

Old 01-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #16
1 Rivet Member

2007 19' Safari SE
San Clemente , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
After a few trips, I found that the solution using suction cup shower holders was unsatisfactory. They slipped and were too cumbersome to be useful. I did, however, find a better solution at The Container Store in the kitchen section. The have a product called Magic Loc that has modular sections. Some on rails, some are very high quality suction. They are shiny stainless steel. We love them. I have two of them. The rail system units were too long and required some drilling. Here is a picture from the Container Store website of what I bought. This problem is solved. You can see more units on-line at the Container Store site.
I took some pictures of my approach to the problem. I can email you the photos if you would like.

Old 09-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #17
Airstringers

2007 19' Bambi
Irving , Texas
Our 2007 Bambi came with 2 book/magazine racks mounted on the bathroom wall right by the bed. The plastic parts slip off the metal racks. My wife replaced them with some little plastic basket she got at the dollar store and they fit perfectly. (3 for a dollar).
Perfect for glasses, pocket change, little flashlight, etc.

Tags
2007 bambi