Old 05-03-2016, 03:50 PM   #15
4 Rivet Member

2008 22' Safari
Spicewood (W of Austin) , Texas
Originally Posted by Boxite View Post
My 22' Sport has stabilizers with a "slot" type drive... not a "nut" or "socket" type. Am I alone in this? or is the Silver Trailer crowd in SLC still just full of POOP when they tell me the one they shipped is the one I should have and that my AS must be different than everyone elses? my answer... Boris (not his real name but those in the "know' ...know who I'm speaking of in Salt Lake) gives an answer regardless of whether he knows it to be correct or not.

I ended up welding an extension onto my T-slot stabilizers by using 10" long 3/4" bolts, which brings the ends out to the edge of the trailer so I can find them without prostrating myself. Now I can use the 3/4" adaptor Boris sold me and won't take back with a cordless-drill.

Moral: Don't just take a seller's word that he will send you what you need.... He may not know what you need. Look at your stabilizers to determine which type you have first.

2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Tradesman 4.7L 4X4
Boxite is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off