Jon Stoppels is the Eaton Rapids City Manager and is actively involved with running Urban Air this year. The city has assumed an increased role in managing the event and will be even more involved next year. Jon would like feedback from attendees so the organizers can incorporate improvements where possible.
Send comments via the Eaton Rapids feedback page:
or directly to Jon's email. I've written his address cryptically so be sure to substitute the appropriate characters when you type his address:
jstoppels (at) cityofeatonrapids (dot) com
Some things to consider when organizing your comments...
- Did you have a good time? Tell him why or why not.
- Will you come back again sometime? If not, why?
- What was your favorite part of the event? Least favorite?
- What would you do differently if you could suggest a change?
- Entertainment was provided on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening. What did you think? Would you do anything differently?
- Did you attend any of the community events in the area? Miller Farms, Pancake Breakfast, Chili Lunch, etc. Which did you like or dislike?
- If there was one thing the city could do differently what should that be?
- What did you think about parking your trailer? Your tow vehicle?