Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-01-2007, 12:24 AM   #57
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
We'll be there Sat. in time for the special Rivet Masters only club meeting..

We have to wear our wizard capes and hats and we'll teach Ron and Debbie secret Rivet master things.

P.S. Ron and Debbie bring a handfull of rivets a chicken with feathers and a Hula Hoop.
__________________

__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:28 AM   #58
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Debra and I will combine our numbers and bring a rubber chicken, hoop skirt, and of course chocolate rivets.

Or else we'll just hide in the bushes and spy on the secret ceremony...
__________________

__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:29 AM   #59
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
i'm arriving in dead horse hopefully by noon thursday, which is 1pm your time. all depends on the outcome of the shoot out at my favorite dive cowboy bar in williams, az. i like to circle the wagon and well, i can't tell.

however a quick set of say four hours on the interior, and i could possibly be ready for action, unless were attacked, then i could swing into action right away, especially if a certain ms. M Ball were to appear, then it's KT Bar the Door, clothes fall off, and well, i can't tell.

so i'll look for smoke in the west, then i'll flip the switch...

kevbo


I think I hurt myself laughing. Oww.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:30 AM   #60
Rivet Master
 
2005 25' International CCD
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,251
Images: 2
Beating the dead horse to death...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamCamper
Debra and I will combine our numbers and bring a rubber chicken, hoop skirt, and of course chocolate rivets.

Or else we'll just hide in the bushes and spy on the secret ceremony...
this is where i flip the switch part...

k.
__________________
Kevbo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:31 AM   #61
Rivet Master
 
Babeebloos's Avatar
 
1963 19' Globetrotter
Laguna Beach , California
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 766
Images: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
i'm arriving in dead horse hopefully by noon thursday, which is 1pm your time. all depends on the outcome of the shoot out at my favorite dive cowboy bar in williams, az. i like to circle the wagon and well, i can't tell.

however a quick set of say four hours on the interior, and i could possibly be ready for action, unless were attacked, then i could swing into action right away, especially if a certain ms. M Ball were to appear, then it's KT Bar the Door, clothes fall off, and well, i can't tell.

so i'll look for smoke in the west, then i'll flip the switch...

kevbo
Kev....uh....Sweetie...you must be tired or maybe ...uh stressed out???
Last I heard...noon Deadhorse time would be equal to 11:00 here in the Westerly direction unless I'm wrong....which very well could be because maybe is maybe the same time zone??? maybe not...but certainly unless the earth changed axis on us suddenly I think we'd be earlier waiting for said sun to appear up yonder above us at noon....or something like that...and Yes,
I'm tired so maybe I better stop right here and now...YOU may be right...I'm always wrong...
__________________
Officer says ..."Step AWAY from the toaster Ma'am"

http://www.debraschottfineart.blogspot.com
Babeebloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:37 AM   #62
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Kevs10, the good thing is we'll be together but not together.
__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:39 AM   #63
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babeebloos
Kev....uh....Sweetie...you must be tired or maybe ...uh stressed out???
Last I heard...noon Deadhorse time would be equal to 11:00 here in the Westerly direction unless I'm wrong....which very well could be because maybe is maybe the same time zone??? maybe not...but certainly unless the earth changed axis on us suddenly I think we'd be earlier waiting for said sun to appear up yonder above us at noon....or something like that...and Yes,
I'm tired so maybe I better stop right here and now...YOU may be right...I'm always wrong...
Normally I'd agree with you but you left out the "Kevbo factor" Anything is possible when you factor that in.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:40 AM   #64
Rivet Master
 
2005 25' International CCD
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,251
Images: 2
That's a Six Gun???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babeebloos
Kev....uh....Sweetie...you must be tired or maybe ...uh stressed out??? Last I heard...noon Deadhorse time would be equal to 11:00 here in the Westerly direction unless I'm wrong.....you may be right...I'M always right...
ms. babee,

you saved my *ss in, well, i can't tell, then we were, together and well i still can't tell... i think it's the whole new math thing, and please don't you tell...

kevbo
__________________
Kevbo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:45 AM   #65
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin camping
We'll be there Sat. in time for the special Rivet Masters only club meeting..

We have to wear our wizard capes and hats and we'll teach Ron and Debbie secret Rivet master things.

P.S. Ron and Debbie bring a handfull of rivets a chicken with feathers and a Hula Hoop.
Oh yeah, this is starting to feel like a NorCal type of affair.
Laurel: Not sure rivets carry a lot of weight in the "'bu".
__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:59 AM   #66
Rivet Master
 
Babeebloos's Avatar
 
1963 19' Globetrotter
Laguna Beach , California
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 766
Images: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8strm
Oh yeah, this is starting to feel like a NorCal type of affair.
Laurel: Not sure rivets carry a lot of weight in the "'bu".
Let's just call 'Paris' and see how we might rate in the 'Bu'...maybe we get mobbed by papparazzis???
__________________
Officer says ..."Step AWAY from the toaster Ma'am"

http://www.debraschottfineart.blogspot.com
Babeebloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:09 AM   #67
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Are you kidding? Rivets are super chic everywhere...just ask anyone on this forum.

Maybe we can start a trend in the bu...
__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:27 AM   #68
uwe
418
 
uwe's Avatar
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
1958 22' Flying Cloud
1974 29' Ambassador
Yucca Valley , California
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: 1963 26' Overlander
Posts: 4,767
Images: 41
Send a message via Skype™ to uwe
As for myself, all my body piercings are done with a #30 drillbit and buck rivets....
__________________
Uwe
www.area63productions.com
uwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:49 AM   #69
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwe
As for myself, all my body piercings are done with a #30 drillbit and buck rivets....
Good to know!

(Hi Uwe...*waves*...haven't seen you in a while)
__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:31 AM   #70
Rivet Master
 
2005 25' International CCD
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,251
Images: 2
Piercings & Ink...

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwe
As for myself, all my body piercings are done with a #30 drillbit and buck rivets....
my goodness uwe, what the heck do you use for a tattoo, a 3000 psi power washer?

kevbo
__________________

__________________
Kevbo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Four Corners Grand Circle Tour ghatfield On The Road... 4 07-19-2015 09:00 PM
Supporting Grey Tank tgregory13 Waste Systems, Tanks & Totes 19 01-22-2007 06:07 PM
Four Corners Unit guidebook recommendation 47WeeWind Off Topic Forum 2 10-11-2006 05:19 PM
Heading for the 4 Corners! dscluchfc On The Road... 19 08-08-2006 01:27 AM
belly pan corners tonyg Belly Pans & Banana Wraps 0 09-21-2003 05:14 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.