View Poll Results: What day are you arriving?
Thursday 8 57.14%
Friday 6 42.86%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2006, 09:48 PM   #85
4 Rivet Member

2004 25' International CCD
Salem , Massachusetts
and then there was TROUBLE

sorry KROUBLE

we'll forgive you just because you made us Jambalaya!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2342.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	252.3 KB
ID:	26035  

Old 09-17-2006, 10:05 PM   #86
4 Rivet Member

2006 22' Interstate
Mont Vernon , New Hampshire
Thanks to Titu and Gail and Tiana!

What a great weekend. Thanks for all your hard work! What a great rally and great friends!

Bugs and Tex

Old 09-17-2006, 11:04 PM   #87
Past Prez.NEU/Membership

2005 34' Classic
2015 Interstate Ext. Coach
N Smithfield , Rhode Island
Thanks you guys for ALL the kind words! We enjoyed each and everyone's company. You all are a great bunch of people to hang out with on the weekends. We drove home talking & laughing about how wonderful the weekend went. I love the campfire conversations, our imaginations were going wild.

Gail
2004 Yukon Denali
, 2016 GMC 2500 Denali-Duramax Diesel
WBCCI #2905-NEU

AirHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:39 AM   #88
4 Rivet Member

2005 25' Classic
Pelham , New Hampshire
Great time

Hi all, boy did we have a great time!!! Gail, I know what you mean about campfire conversation!!! What a blast! Great campground, too. Can't say enough!!!!

Next year we'll probably take over area 1!!!
bobandcarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:39 AM   #89
IH Collector

1963 16' Bambi
1989 29' Excella
Cumberland , Rhode Island
Fisherman's Camp Out

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0073 (Medium).JPG
Views:	103
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	26066To all,

Melanie and I had a great time. This was the first Airstream function that we have attended and we felt right at home with the group. Thanks! We were surprised to see so many Airstreams gathered in one place.

Breakfast and the potluck supper were excellent especially the apple pie & ice cream. We hope to see you all soon.

Thanks, Paul & Melanie Paradis
Old 09-18-2006, 04:06 PM   #90
Rivet Master

1993 25' Excella
Beautiful , New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by IH Collector
Attachment 26066To all,

Melanie and I had a great time. This was the first Airstream function that we have attended and we felt right at home with the group. Thanks! We were surprised to see so many Airstreams gathered in one place.

Breakfast and the potluck supper were excellent especially the apple pie & ice cream. We hope to see you all soon.

Thanks, Paul & Melanie Paradis
We loved having you folks attend!

Hey, in your picture you've got a toaster on the table that looks like your Airstream. Also love the grill. As I told you at the rally I have one just like it, never used, it's decoration only for me. I've got three ice chests that look like the grill too. I use them though.....

Oh, remember you folks are welcomed to join the WBCCI New England Unit. There is fresh baked apple pie at almost every rally - Link below.....

myboyburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 07:57 PM   #91
4 Rivet Member

2006 22' Interstate
Mont Vernon , New Hampshire
Melanie and Paul, We are so happy that you joined us!!! We are looking forward to many more campouts with you! Love the Travelall too!

Kathy and Tex (Bugsbunny)
Old 09-19-2006, 07:08 PM   #92
MM&MM

2005 31' Classic
Bedford , New Hampshire
Thumbs up Had a wonderful time. Glad you were there!

Thanks to Gail, Titu & Tatiana for hosting the September get together in Rhode Island. It was our first time with the group, and we met a lot of very nice folks whom we look forward to seeing again next year.

We enjoyed the breakfast and pot luck dinner, and probably won't need to eat again for the rest of the week!

We ended up joining the club as the result of this great experience, so perhaps we'll get a better chance to meet more of you.

We highly recommend kayaking around Great Island. It's very picturesque, and fun to look down at the bottom through the clear, shallow ocean waters and see fish and hermit crabs scurrying about.

Thank you again for this wonderful vacation experience!

Mike and Mary Murphy
Old 09-19-2006, 10:00 PM   #93
Rivet Master

1993 25' Excella
Beautiful , New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM&MM
Thanks to Gail, Titu & Tatiana for hosting the September get together in Rhode Island. It was our first time with the group, and we met a lot of very nice folks whom we look forward to seeing again next year.

We enjoyed the breakfast and pot luck dinner, and probably won't need to eat again for the rest of the week!

We ended up joining the club as the result of this great experience, so perhaps we'll get a better chance to meet more of you.

We highly recommend kayaking around Great Island. It's very picturesque, and fun to look down at the bottom through the clear, shallow ocean waters and see fish and hermit crabs scurrying about.

Thank you again for this wonderful vacation experience!

Mike and Mary Murphy
MM & MM

Over59, Titu & Gail and myboyburt (which includes our family members) took our bikes and rode down to the boat launch and then to the public beach where we bumped into FunChucky1 and his family. What a fantastic afternoon! Such a pretty place.

As we were riding our bikes back from the boat launch Titu & his daughter (who were ahead of the group) jumped from their bikes and went down to check out a river that was draining into the ocean. When the rest of us got there they pointed out the many, many crabs that were eating, fighting and just hanging out together. Totally cool. This type of adventure - which is little money, but big on fun and friendship is why I love the NEU. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to next year at Fishermen's. Got it in my Treo Calendar - will be making our reservations on January 14, 2007!

myboyburt is offline   Reply With Quote