Old 12-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #421
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
doc says

Thanks, everyone! Larry saw the cardiologist yesterday for a three week check back. He is good to go. Back to normal activities and doing what he feels like doing. He gave me a scare, but I think he will be ok now. I have told him that he cannot keep collecting those stents! And no, he is not a good patient. He tends to do what HE wants to do! I think it is a guy thing.
We are sooooo looking forward to spring!

Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #422
TAC OH-17

1994 34' Limited
Upper Sandusky , Ohio
So glad to hear Larry is doing well, Merry Christmas, see you both down the road!!!

Old 12-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #423
Rivet Master

1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Merry Christmas

We hope everyone has a great holiday. Merry Christmas and a healthy happy New Year. Larry and I are at home and will be having friends and family here for a Christmas Eve dinner and celebration. Our "silver family" is awesome! We are thankful for friends and family and we hope all of you are enjoying the spirit of Christmas! Hope to see you all in a few months!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 07:16 AM   #424
Rivet Master

1970 23' Safari
2005 30' Classic
1986 31' Sovereign
Lorain , Ohio
Christmas Eve! It's always a special time with my family. I wish all my friends here happy holidays.

Maybe Santa will bring the Airstream something special tonight. Question: will hoofs dent endcaps?
Proud Member of the Wally Byam Airstream Club #24260

www.campnova.com

The “Ohio Airstreamer -- Informal forum for weekend camping” thread.
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #425
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikethefixit
TOO ALL OHIO Airstreamers
MERRY CHIRSTMAS

Roger and MaryLou
7.3 liter Power Stroke Diesel
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
May your roads be straight and smooth and may you always have a tailwind!
Mikethefixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #426
H2K
3 Rivet Member

1991 29' Excella
Currently Looking...
Sidney , Ohio
Merry Christmas to you-Roger and MaryLou. We hope to see you this spring at some of the local rallies.

Merry Christmas to all our friends in Ohio and elsewhere.

Kathy and Hank
TAC OH-12
H2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #427
Rivet Master

2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
What does it say about a family when it spends less than $100 on presents for the human beings, but spends nearly $500 with plans to spend more on the family's Airstream? I think that in some circles, this makes us nuts. On Airforums, we're likely about normal.

I've been working on the new AS kitchen for a couple months now. It has come along a lot in the recent days since I had a couple vacation days left to use before the holiday shutdown at work. It should be no issue to have the new kitchen installed and finished in plenty of time for the Ohio Rally in April!

Merry Christmas to my fellow OH Airstreamers. I hope each of your Airstreams receives a present this holiday season!

See all of you when all the white stuff on the ground is gone (that includes the salt, too!)
Old 12-24-2010, 03:51 PM   #428
4 Rivet Member

1978 28' Ambassador
Kenton , Ohio
Merry Christmas to you all. I drink a toast to your health!
Old 12-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #429
LJH
Rivet Master

1985 27' Sovereign
Defiance , Ohio
Merry Christmas to all you Airstreamers out there, especially the Buckeyes! LJH
Old 12-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #430
Rivet Master

Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to Airbiscuit Send a message via Yahoo to Airbiscuit
Merry Christmas Ohio Airstreamers and anyone else who reads this thread We hope Santa was good to you & your airstream.

We hope you have a safe, healthy, happy new year too!

Loren & Michael
Old 12-31-2010, 10:13 PM   #431
Rivet Master

2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
Happy New Year everyone! Hope your new year brings many wonderful Airstream adventures!

Tomorrow starts the movement of the new cabinets from my basement to the Airstream.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #432
Rivet Master

2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
I thought I'd post an Airstream moment for you all as we're reminiscing about camping in the snowy weather.

Parker said last night that he wanted to eat fish in the camper. Well, we did have fish for dinner, but it was cooked in the house, not in the camper. When we sat down to dinner, he actually cried because we weren't eating in the camper (he's a little emotional).

Then, today we were eating dinner at a restaurant and grandma was there. Grandma asked if "daddy had been working on the camper" and Parker went on about this story of how we left the camper and then we went to a playground and we went back to get it and it was fixed. Luckily, Andrea remembered what he was talking about...when we went last summer before Detroit Metro to the Fantastic Vent factory and had the Fantastic fans installed. This kid has one heck of a memory. And apparently Airstreaming has left an impression on him.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:59 AM   #433
Rivet Master

1966 24' Tradewind
1995 34' Excella
Lynchburg , Virginia
Jason

Definately, an Airstreamer in training. Thanks for the great story about Parker. Kids are amazing. I remember him from the Detroit rally.

Dan
Old 03-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #434
4 Rivet Member

2007 25' International CCD
Sugar Grove , Ohio
Here it is, the first day of March. Can 'streamin be far behind??? When will you start hitting the roads.....the campgrounds......wherever?? Will Wooster be the first for lots of us? We continue our bi-weely trips to our new home in Oxford. Each time we try to take a load of small stuff with us - save the movers from losing it. We'll be going back next week to meet with the decorator and the woodworker. We're having some book-cases built and a TV cabinet in the den. The decorator is coming up with the curtains, room colors, furniture arrangement, etc...we used to do these things ourselves but when we discovered that interior decorators are WORTH their cost. We really like what she's been coming up with.
Now, if I could find a place to store the AS in the Oxford, Hamilton, Middletown area where certified mechanics are available, I'd really be happy. Anyone know of a place?? I checked one out in Carlisle (Forum recommendation) and it looked really good EXCEPT it didn't have certified workers available to do any necessary work. I've gotten used to such a place here in the Lancaster, OH area.
LARRY - GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS GOING WELL!!! I've discovered how tiring hospital stays are - not like they were when we were 20 yrs. old. Glad to hear your strength has returned and most things are back to normal. Time to check our your driving and hauling skills - need to get the AS out and revved up. Oh, how I long to do that. I'm so sick of seeing snow!!
See you all later..........keep dreaming those AS dreams and soon they'll all come true.

Tags
ohio, rally