Old 06-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #127
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikethefixit
Lou
Looks like we will be on another adventure soon. MaryLou mentioned that she wants to go to GANDER MTN Store. I have no idea what brought that on.
I'm thinkn its all Airbiscuit's fault. Thanks Loren.We have alot to do tomorrow but it would not surprise me if we end up there.
Lou we got one of those Atlas/Gazetter thingy's at Wally World today. It will be good cause I can't find my Ohio map and all my atlas's are at least 30 yrs old,so it was time for an update.
Roger

7.3 liter Power Stroke Diesel
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
May your roads be straight and smooth and may you always have a tailwind!
Mikethefixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #128
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Gander Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethefixit View Post
Lou
Looks like we will be on another adventure soon. MaryLou mentioned that she wants to go to GANDER MTN Store. I have no idea what brought that on.
I'm thinkn its all Airbiscuit's fault. Thanks Loren.We have alot to do tomorrow but it would not surprise me if we end up there.
Lou we got one of those Atlas/Gazetter thingy's at Wally World today. It will be good cause I can't find my Ohio map and all my atlas's are at least 30 yrs old,so it was time for an update.
Roger
Those Gazeteers are great for seeing all of the back roads and little towns. We have an older one and should probably update one of these days too.
Which Gander Mtn. store are you going to visit on your big adventure?? Loren says the Dayton Huber Heights store is the closest one to you folks and it is a "big" box store. Sounds like fun. Has Mary Lou saved her pennies up to put with that gift card and the coupon ?? This won't be a cheap adventure! LOL! I think Loren mentioned that ML wanted one of those Big Boy Padded Armchairs. They are very popular and Loren said that they only had four left at their store.

Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #129
Rivet Master

Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to Airbiscuit Send a message via Yahoo to Airbiscuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethefixit View Post
I'm thinkn its all Airbiscuit's fault. Thanks Loren.
Roger

Your quite welcome Besides, I think you will find the store an adventure in itself!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:55 AM   #130
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Hi Lou
Tell Larry I have been in touch with WHEELMASTER and I can get a level from them,direct.
That Gazetter has MaryLou LOOKIN.She looked at it all the way home from the store. I think I have a navigator in training. She said the same thing, that it shows all the county roads and lanes.
Loren
We went buy that Huber store on the way home. Of course it was late and they were closed. U are correct it is HUGE!.I will try to keep that BigBoy Padded Armchair in mind. I know its gonna be tough because there will be so many distractions in a store that size.
Ok work to do after a 3 day weekend,still tryin to catch up. Later
Thanks
Roger
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
Old 06-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #131
Rivet Master

1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
no news

Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend? Looks like we are driveway camping.
Roger, so did you get to the Gander Mtn. store. We are waiting for a full report. Loren said it is BIG. Did you get anything good yet?
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2

Old 06-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #132
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Nope,not yet. Maybe this weekend. We have been playin catchup. So have not had time. I called Wheel Masters,(story of my life) a day late and a dollar short. The lady said she just sold the last trailer level in the hr before I called,so they are out of stock. Next shipment will be in on the 10th of July. So we will wait,just because of the difference in price.
We did drive by the Gander MT store on our way back from Pleasant Hill and Loren is correct. ITS BIG. Big as any Lowes or HD at least from the front. I will give a full report upon our return from said establishment.
Roger
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
Old 06-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #133
Rivet Master

2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
So little time, so much camping. Believe it or not, I haven't even set foot in the AS since parking it after coming home from Pleasant Hill. The stabilizers aren't even down and the new toilet is still sitting in the garage in the box! Ugh, I'm neglecting my AS. The new toilet needs to be in before June 27 because that's the next camping trip! This weekend is filled with non-camping things, unfortunately. The new top for the pontoon boat is done, so it will be installed Sat. and we'll take a few loops on the lake if weather permits. Hopefully Sun. evening I can get some things around the house done, but the toilet + water pump leak fix must happen. Bummer we can't make the weekend camping...
Old 06-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #134
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Loran and Lou
Just got back from Gander Mountain. Thats some store. But they were out of the big padded back and arm camp chairs. We will go back another day.
The girls insisted they had to go,so we didn't have to long in the store. IT was hot. That store is almost as big as any HD or Lowes. One could get lost in there.
Roger
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
Old 06-25-2009, 12:04 PM   #135
Rivet Master

1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
fun!

Sounds like a fun store to visit, Roger. I am sorry that that Gander Mtn. didn't have the chairs that Mary Lou wanted. Will they order them for you?? You need to leave those doggie girls at home when you go shopping to one of those fascinating BIG stores! LOL!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2

Old 06-26-2009, 11:19 AM   #136
Rivet Master

Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to Airbiscuit Send a message via Yahoo to Airbiscuit
Roger, you can always call them and tell them to order it from another store or order it online and you get free shipping to the store closest to you

Told ya it was big!

Loren
Old 06-26-2009, 11:44 AM   #137
1 Rivet Member

1970 23' Safari
Wyoming , Michigan
Hi folks,
I am camped at Woodchip campground in Byron Center, MI just south of Grand Rapids. Great Location, close to everything, pool, playground, laundry, pull though lots and full hook up. There have been several airstreamers here in the last two weeks - some of them heading to Madison WI for the national meet. Check them out on the web at www.woodchipcampground.com.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:56 PM   #138
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Doogie
Don't forget the Detroit-Metro Rally on July 31 at KC Campground at Milan Mich. We had a blast last yr. Hope to see ya there.
Roger
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
Old 06-26-2009, 07:02 PM   #139
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Loren
We will leave the girls at home next time. They said they have a truck in every Friday,so they may have those chairs now. I just have to call over there. There are redoing the camping stuff and it was a little messy and in two different places in the store. I didn't see any of those pie-irons like you guys have. I think we would like one. Its a really nice store and we will go back when we are not under pressure to ensure the well being of our animals.
Im thinkin we need another little get-away like the other weekend before Detroit Metro.
Roger
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
Old 06-28-2009, 03:38 PM   #140
2 Rivet Member

2006 25' Safari
Buffalo Grove , Illinois
Cool east harbor state park

We are planning a trip arriving June 30th, leaving July 2nd for W. Virgina. Should we make reservations or just wing it for east harbor?

What say ye... Is there a golf course near by?

Tags
ohio, rally