Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-08-2007, 11:12 AM   #1
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
Notreallyathreadthread for Notreallyarallyrally

It appears that chatter regarding another Notreallyarallyrally has been clogging the private message boxes of the more enthusiastic non-participants, and such, this thread has been started to ease the communication airways.

This is now our unofficial Notreallyathreadthread for all discussions regarding the 2nd Annual Notreallyarallyrally. Attendance to the Notreallyarallyrally is not required to use the Notreallyathreadthread.
__________________

__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:21 AM   #2
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
My mail box thanks you.

And now...let the tasteless humor and annoying photos begin.

(It's going to be a long road to February...)
__________________

__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:26 AM   #3
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
The Ride of Your Life

And we're off...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Weiner.JPG
Views:	158
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	42810  
__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:32 AM   #4
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
Now we are set, should we let the other hopeful know about this thread, or should we let them discover this on their own???
__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:34 AM   #5
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
It's an unkept notreallyasecretsecret.
__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:37 AM   #6
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
I like your style...
__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:41 AM   #7
Head Animal Wrangler
 
BamCamper's Avatar
 
2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,631
Images: 17
Excitement builds...

Ed is just giddy about the possiblity of another nrrr.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chillin' Ed.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	42811  
__________________
BamCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:56 AM   #8
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
Same here...

TT is resting up for the nrrrr...but can't help to hide her joy...

=^^=
Attached Images
 
__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:07 PM   #9
Rivet Master
 
2005 25' International CCD
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,251
Images: 2
nrrr

where is this shindig being held?

what are the dates?

who is attending?

are we using real names?

am i being offered the only paid position?

what is the theme?

why is the earth flat?

BOB
__________________
Kevbo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:11 PM   #10
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
Grasshopper,

only the wise will fine the answers...

master=^^=
__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:14 PM   #11
uwe
418
 
uwe's Avatar
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
1958 22' Flying Cloud
1974 29' Ambassador
Yucca Valley , California
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: 1963 26' Overlander
Posts: 4,767
Images: 41
Send a message via Skype™ to uwe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
where is this shindig being held?
San Clemente State Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
what are the dates?
Feb 1 through??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
who is attending?
Airstream owners....forum members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
are we using real names?
Never!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
am i being offered the only paid position?
Of Course...we pay by means of companionship and unconditional love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
what is the theme?
Surf?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
why is the earth flat?
It not flat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
BOB
__________________
Uwe
www.area63productions.com
uwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:41 PM   #12
Rivet Master
 
2005 25' International CCD
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,251
Images: 2
Theme...

not really a rally rally theme...

SURF.

i like it.

kevin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SURF.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	42820   Click image for larger version

Name:	surf this.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	443.8 KB
ID:	42821  

__________________
Kevbo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #13
Rivet Master
 
mandolindave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,114
Images: 4
Woof

You better notreallysay that there is going to be any notreallyfood!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Airstream pictures 024edit.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	42823  
__________________
mandolindave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 02:46 PM   #14
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
Did you say FOOD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandolindave
You better notreallysay that there is going to be any notreallyfood!
U R kid'n, right? Even a Notreallyarallyrally has real food, the difference is...you don't get fat because you really didn't eat it........or so that is what they tell us. Something about the notreallyacaloriecalories. Again, this is just what we have been told, no guarantee as to the validity of any statement made on a notreallyathreadthread, especially when it pertains to a Notreallyarallyrally in California.

Cute Pom!!

Time
__________________

__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.