Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-17-2007, 07:29 PM   #365
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMEMACHINE
OK boys and girls,

Since Tincrew went soft and slithered (the only word I can think of right now, probably a little harsh) over to the "full hook ups", we have a small hole in our aluminum patch in the dry camping area.
John
Don't let these boondocking hooligans browbeat you Leslie. We'll use their sites for the ocean and sunset watching, but dont' be surprised if they are huddled in front of our doors looking for hot coffee, warm pastries, or a functioning furnace early in the a.m. You know how they are. But of course, we will welcome them, because that's how we are. Also, we are TOO LONG to fit in those spots. Deal with it!
__________________

__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:59 PM   #366
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
Two of a kind, not

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8strm
Also, we are TOO LONG to fit in those spots. Deal with it!
Sure, excuses, excuses, Im too long...Im too big...I don't fit....Its too cold....I can't fire up my jacuzzi.....you know, there is a reason the Margi-ball and Fire Dancer don't need no stinkin electricity to work....they were made for true campers, the Milo kind, real boondockers, hard core, dye in the wool, I can live without type rugged individuals with rough hands and cold ears.

BTW, Did you say we can come over when it gets cold?

Time
__________________

__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:31 PM   #367
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMEMACHINE
Sure, excuses, excuses, Im too long...Im too big...I don't fit....Its too cold....I can't fire up my jacuzzi.....you know, there is a reason the Margi-ball and Fire Dancer don't need no stinkin electricity to work....they were made for true campers, the Milo kind, real boondockers, hard core, dye in the wool, I can live without type rugged individuals with rough hands and cold ears.

BTW, Did you say we can come over when it gets cold?

Time
You're always welcome John (if you bring Cat). I agree that Milo is probably too tough to need assistance.
__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:22 PM   #368
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8strm
You're always welcome John (if you bring Cat). I agree that Milo is probably too tough to need assistance.
Ron, I can always count on you to be a gentleman, TT and I will bring extra Cohibas in return for your generosity.
You might be right about Milo, but Karen will sure be knocking on your door along with us...

=^^=
__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:40 PM   #369
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8strm
You're always welcome John (if you bring Cat). I agree that Milo is probably too tough to need assistance.
Everybody I've ever met agrees that I need help.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:58 PM   #370
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
yes you do need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin camping
Everybody I've ever met agrees that I need help.
Rudy.....

BTW, Do you need some help signing up for the notreallyarallyrally?

Time
__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:02 PM   #371
Rivet Master
 
2005 25' International CCD
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,251
Images: 2
Size Doesn't Matter, and The Pope is from...

what site is the wood going up?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	camping wood.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	45575  
__________________
Kevbo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:05 PM   #372
Rivet Master
 
str8strm's Avatar
 
1985 34.5' Airstream 345
Tujunga , California
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,969
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMEMACHINE
Ron, I can always count on you to be a gentleman, TT and I will bring extra Cohibas in return for your generosity.
You might be right about Milo, but Karen will sure be knocking on your door along with us...

=^^=
MMMMM, Cohibas, making me thirsty! It's a slippery slope.
__________________
Ron and Debbie Lawrence
1985 345 Motorhome...... delightfully tacky......yet unrefined
AIR 7992
str8strm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:36 PM   #373
Rivet Master
 
2005 25' International CCD
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,251
Images: 2
Cohibas are cool, but can be Blunt...

i'm usually real hungry after, and generally have nothing to say...

kevbo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cohibas.gif
Views:	52
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	45579  
__________________
Kevbo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:39 PM   #374
3 Rivet Member
 
Tincrew's Avatar
 
2007 25' International CCD
Ponderay , Idaho
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8strm
Don't let these boondocking hooligans browbeat you Leslie. We'll use their sites for the ocean and sunset watching, but dont' be surprised if they are huddled in front of our doors looking for hot coffee, warm pastries, or a functioning furnace early in the a.m. You know how they are. But of course, we will welcome them, because that's how we are. Also, we are TOO LONG to fit in those spots. Deal with it!

Thanks Ron~I can't help being a weather wuss-why else would one live down here in sunny "crowded" San Diego! We will welcome any "frozen" alumintics, can offer a warm latte in addition to heat, pastries and movies!

Leslie
__________________
Tincrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:16 PM   #375
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8strm
MMMMM, Cohibas, making me thirsty! It's a slippery slope.
more reasons for seconds on beer...or any alcohol beverages...

=^^=
__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:17 PM   #376
Rivet Master
 
TIMEMACHINE's Avatar
 
2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,293
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
Cohibas are cool, but can be Blunt...

i'm usually real hungry after, and generally have nothing to say...

kevbo
Never seen them so long...

=^^=
__________________
Travel is in my blood, adventure is my passport, aluminum is my favorite construction medium, and therefore, an Airstream was my destiny.
TIMEMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:26 PM   #377
Rivet Master
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMEMACHINE
Rudy.....

BTW, Do you need some help signing up for the notreallyarallyrally?

Time
Sadly my employer has plans for me until after the Primary Election in Feb. or I would have signed up for the Notreallyarallybutawaytotellthemenfromthegirlymenw honeedfullhookupsrally.
__________________
I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

WBCCI 6731 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:52 PM   #378
Rivet Master
 
2005 25' International CCD
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,251
Images: 2
what time does tossing take place?

i forgot...

k.
Attached Images
 
__________________

__________________
Kevbo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.