Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Other Rallies & Events
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-11-2003, 11:26 AM   #21
Rivet Master

1984 29' Sovereign
Savannah , Missouri
Thumbs up kewl

I have that..Adobe PhotoShop version 6, according to my Belarc list

I'll check it..

Thanks

ciao
NEU #64
New England Unit
53flyingcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 01:11 AM   #22
Rivet Master

Yorkshire , England
Hi '53...

Hi there '53...
GRRrrreatt...fotos buddy...sounds like U all had a very nice time, I'm real glad abt that, an the weather too...
What WAS in that 'ole camp-fire ???...
Did'nt c many "BUD" bottles abt...U must have cleaned up, or it bn toooooooo early in the morning, yep even at 11 PM...
Quite a nice show of silver-shine...lol.
Well done all who turned up...Chris.....
Old 09-13-2003, 01:06 AM   #23
Rivet Master

1984 29' Sovereign
Savannah , Missouri
Thumbs up Yep..that it was~

Chris..

Thanks..it sure was a nicer feeling with all those A/S around me..
After being surrounded by "SOB"..lol

I gotta tell you, this was one great bunch of guys and gals..

Everyone had a great time visiting with each other. The tour of the satellite tracking station went off without a hitch.
We had gotten up early on Sat. morning to start the "coffee pot" which, had disappeared~! Tracked down and, borrowed coffee pots from several folks..Coffee was brewing in short order followed by the pancakes.` I found out that, 'Navy style' coffee isn't much liked..lol
After breakfast, showed the video tape on the 40 history of the station. Hard to believe that many years had gone by..
Dinner that night was, I think, a huge success with fantastic selection of potlucks brought in by everyone~!
Prizes were awarded to several deserving folks afterwards.
Top off with a NBAFS coffee cup gift to each unit.
Each night we all enjoyed "happy hour" followed by campfire conversation, sharing ice cream dished out by our unit's President Franklin Sanders. Wolf pack howling send everyone rushing off to the safety of their A/S..lol, including me~
All too quickly, Sunday's morning breakfast came and, time to say farewell as everyone prepared to travel..with lots of hugs and handshakes..promises to do it again soon..
I followed the last unit out and, snapped the departing shot.
Later that evening, as I sit outside looking around at all the empty spots..A twist came to my throat.
I watched the sun setting, with thoughts of 'safe travel for all'
ciao
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mvc-248s.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	3077  
NEU #64
New England Unit
53flyingcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 11:39 AM   #24
Rivet Master

Yorkshire , England
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf...

'53F/C...
That's great of U, real glad U enjoyed yourself...shame abt havin 2 " WOLF down " Yr bean-juice...lol...
There are some mighty impressive units in those fotos...I love the tri-axle unit...bit longer than I can count to, no doubt...( glad I aint gotta WASH that one by hand )...
Wondered where u gone 2...lol...
I kn what U mean abt time flyin....A guy came over 2me at work the other day, says we were in the same class at school...swear I still DON'T kn him...I can't recall any 14 stone 6 feet 5 inch kids in my class....only 4 feet somethings...6 stone dripping wet...don't recall hearin his name either...not 2 worry...Mmmmm........
We decided 2 stay over 1 night in London, b4 we fly over to "Bean Town" in Jan...as it's a nightmare for the 6 of us, an ALL our baggage...D/D got one of those digit cameras....that should b FUN...lol.
Well like I say, nice 2 kn U enjoyed it all...Chris.....