Old 12-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #15
Rivet Master

2013 25' Flying Cloud
Cat City , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbey1 View Post
mstephens - You live in Cathedral City but never stopped in for modernism week??? It is cool. We went last year but we did not own a trailer then so I am even more excited this year. It is cool to hear that there are some other folks going. It would be cool if we could get together a small informal rally... Have you ever been to any campgrounds or parks in the area?
We only just moved here in June. We have stayed in two parks in this area. The best one was Desert Sands in Indio. Very resort-like. The one down the street from us (On Gerald Ford and Date Palm) is lousy. Just a parking lot. There is a 1000 Trails park in Palm Desert that looks nice. There is a VERY POSH RV resort around the corner from us on Ramon. They might be "motor home only" I am not sure. There's another posh place in Palm Springs. Not sure of all the names unless I look them up.

Let me know if you need more info.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #16
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
2013 Interstate Coach
San Diego , California
Crabbey1...

I believe that, when brought up around good design, dogs will gravitate towards good design. Here are two design tests to do with your dogs...

#1....Place an ugly dog bed at one end of the living room...put a cool looking dog bed at the other end....watch which one they go to.

#2....Let your dog wear an ugly dog collar one day, and a cool looking one the next day. Pay close attention to changes in attitude and behavior...in particular, signs of lower self-esteem while wearing the ugly collar.

Report back to me.