Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2018, 10:20 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Green Eggs and Ham IX, March 13-17 2019

Calling all Nests and Airstreams...

We're up and running for online reservations, about 1 week away. This year Jim has offered to coordinate a morning of golf at Capital Hill, which is linked on the rally Website. Early Bird rig fee rates have also dropped from last year, now $8. until Mid-December. As soon as you make reservations with Gunter Hill, register with us and be a VIP!

Green Eggs and Ham Website: http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/index.html
Old 09-09-2018, 01:44 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

2018 23' Flying Cloud
Port Charlotte , Florida
Just Fiberglass or are any Airstreams welcome?
CharlesBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:43 AM   #3
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
All Airstreams welcome. We have 2-3 Airstreams that have been attending every year.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:27 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Great to see the 2019 reservations coming in!

Hey Folks,
Nice to see the 2019 registration happen. All I ask is give me extra time this week in responding to check requests.

I just drove 14 hours this morning from Wilmington, NC to evacuate Hurricane Florence. Needless to say things are a bit out-of-whack at the moment and Internet will not be consistent. Guaranteed.

I'll get up with you as soon as I have some sit-down time and good Wi-Fi connection.

Register at the Green Eggs and Ham Website:http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/signup.html
Old 09-16-2018, 02:14 PM   #5
1 Rivet Member

2018 23' Flying Cloud
Port Charlotte , Florida
I just registered. This will be my first rally.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:19 PM   #6
1 Rivet Member

2018 23' Flying Cloud
Port Charlotte , Florida
I am up for golf!
Old 09-19-2018, 01:22 PM   #7
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesBoyle View Post
I am up for golf!
Awesome Charles! We're looking forward to having you join us for your first rally.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:20 AM   #8
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
There’s only one more month to sign up as a VIP and get the early bird special rally rate!

Starting Mid-December, no checks will be accepted, registration shifts into regular status and the rig fee will double.
With only 62 trailer registrations and a near full campground, a few of you have been dragging your feet.

Get in on the benefits of being a VIP at a great rally rate now! Help the volunteers plan for the event in advance.
To sign up for Green Eggs and Ham, go to:
http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/signup.html
Old 11-14-2018, 04:38 AM   #9
1 Rivet Member

2018 23' Flying Cloud
Port Charlotte , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidalga View Post
There’s only one more month to sign up as a VIP and get the early bird special rally rate!

Starting Mid-December, no checks will be accepted, registration shifts into regular status and the rig fee will double.
With only 62 trailer registrations and a near full campground, a few of you have been dragging your feet.

Get in on the benefits of being a VIP at a great rally rate now! Help the volunteers plan for the event in advance.
To sign up for Green Eggs and Ham, go to:
Now I am a little confused. I signed up byut not sure I paid. Can you advise?
Old 11-15-2018, 03:31 AM   #10
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Hi Charles,
I'm on the road right now and going into an area with limited Internet. I quickly checked PayPal payments and didn't see any with your last name.
If you can use the link above to finish registering with the rally, it'll all be good.
Thanks for checking!
Hidalga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:44 AM   #11
1 Rivet Member

2018 23' Flying Cloud
Port Charlotte , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidalga View Post
Hi Charles,

I'm on the road right now and going into an area with limited Internet. I quickly checked PayPal payments and didn't see any with your last name.

If you can use the link above to finish registering with the rally, it'll all be good.

Thanks for checking!

Tried to open link to pay. No go?
Old 11-22-2018, 07:46 AM   #12
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Hi Charles,
If you tried yesterday, all my sites were temporarily down for a few hours. Please give it another go. I was just on the form and it worked.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #13
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesBoyle View Post
Tried to open link to pay. No go?
Hi Charles,
The VIP deadline is looming...I still don't see you on the registration list. I'll send you a PM from here to help get it resolved.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #14
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Last Chance for VIP Status

The VIP early bird rate will most likely change to regular registration/higher rig fee on the night of Friday, Dec. 14th, because I have to hitch my trailer and hit the road on the 15th.

All alternative check payments MUST be in Shorty's mailbox by the 15th, or you'll loose your VIP status and the discounted rate.

You haven't signed up yet and don't like the Friday evening deadline? Then sign up right now and pay a discounted rate to be a VIP! Currently there are still 14 reservable sites in Antioch Loop for the rally weekend.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:51 PM   #15
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Leprechauns are busy!

Have a site at Gunter Hill? Get your registration in with Green Eggs and Ham! The leprechauns have begun working on the schedule for attendees and they need to know who’s coming.

Only 11 reservable sites left…
Make your reservations on the rally website now:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rockguard.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	331161  
Old 02-04-2019, 08:07 AM   #16
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
GE&H Schedule Out Next Week

We’re heading into our final leg of preparations! Next week the schedule of events will be released to registered participants, and the rig fee will increase for late registrants. If you booked a site for the rally but haven’t signed up yet, do it now at http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/signup.html
Leprechauns are making lanyards. They are busy in the workshop building the 9tth annual Green Eggs and Ham to be the best yet!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lanyards.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	330.2 KB
ID:	332927  
Old 03-02-2019, 11:16 AM   #17
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Dr. Seuss Holiday

Happy National Dr. Seuss Day! Only 11 more days for Green Eggs and Ham
Old 03-27-2019, 08:00 AM   #18
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Rally Wrap-Up

Thanks for another fun year at Green Eggs and Ham! 85 trailers in the woods, gettin’ their St. Patrick’s Day Green on. Now we can go off to more adventures until next year. Participants were sent the final roster via email yesterday (with a link like the schedule).

Check the rally’s website throughout the year for 2020 updates at: http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/