View Poll Results: Would you like try for staying in the same level?
Let's try to keep us altogether. 16 94.12%
Let us pick our own loop & rate level. 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #141
Certainly Blessed

1971 27' Overlander
Waiting to Escape.... , Somewhere between sanity and insanity ... on the brink of both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by constructor View Post
Nicki, Thanks for all your effort to put this together. Will you update the info on your link adding instructions on when and how to book with the Disney folks?
I will do. We are sending the contract out next week. They have not given any specifics other than we get a group number, a phone number, and we call in. When the contract is signed they will give us the information. So as soon as I get the specifics from them I'll post all the information.

TAC OK-42

Come See Minnie Mouse at the TAC Walt Disney World Fort Wilderness Rally
http://airstreamingdreaming.blogspot.com

"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'." - The Shawshank Redemption
]
rebelstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:36 AM   #142
Certainly Blessed

1971 27' Overlander
Waiting to Escape.... , Somewhere between sanity and insanity ... on the brink of both.
I faxed the contract in this morning. Leanne is out this morning so it will probably be a few more days before I hear back from her.

TAC OK-42

]
Old 03-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #143
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Fort Walton Beach , Florida
Although we are not rally attendees, we have been to Ft. Wilderness as well as having organized other forum rallies. Since I also spent 15 years as a Graphic Designer, I was curious about your shirt logo incorporating WDW into the design. Here is an excerpt from the contract you're signing up for:

13. Use of Disney Materials: Execpt as otherwise permitted in this Agreement or under another written grant or other written
license by us or any other Disney Company (including, without limitation, Marvel Enterprises, Inc., you agree that you will not
use the name "Disney" (either alone or in conjunction with or as a part of any other word or name), any picture of the Walt Disney
WorldŽ Resort or any fanciful character, design, logo, trademark, tradename, copyrighted work or symbol of us, our parent,
subsidiary or other affiliated or related companies (collectively, the "Disney Companies") (including, without limitation, Marvel
Enterprises, Inc.) in any advertisements, promotions, exhibits, displays or other materials; to express or imply any endorsement by
us of you; or in any other manner whatsoever without our prior written approval (which may be withheld in our sole discretion).
The provisions of this paragraph shall be an independent covenant and shall survive the conclusion of your group's stay at the
Resort or any rights or obligations hereunder.

Having wrestled with copywrite infringement over the years, I think you're going to have problems with anything "Disney" on the rally shirts.....no matter where you have them printed. Disney is almost as fanatical as Harley, Nike and Coke about protecting their "stuff."

Good luck with your rally......it should be a good time of the year for WDW.

Chief

AIR # 22776
Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:03 PM   #144
Certainly Blessed

1971 27' Overlander
Chief,
You are right disney is a bit fanatical about it. We submitted it and they said no. they did give a few names for agencies that could help us but I am sure that costs extra.

TAC OK-42

]
Old 03-30-2011, 04:06 PM   #145
Certainly Blessed

1971 27' Overlander
The contract has been signed and returned. I am waiting to hear from the Convention Services Manager.

TAC OK-42

]
Old 04-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #146
Addicted

1971 27' Overlander
Currently In: Skowhegan , ME
BTW, I have just redesigned the logo and shirts to fall into what I believe are Disney standards....the names Walt, Disney, and World are no longer visible, and the complete in-your-face mouse ears have been removed to be more "stylized and interpretive"....hopefully the Disney/Zazzle police don't come after these:

TAC WDW/FW 2012 Rally Shirt (Mens) from Zazzle.com
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.png
Views:	77
Size:	526.0 KB
ID:	125898

TAC WDW/FW 2012 Rally Shirt (Women's) from Zazzle.com
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png
Views:	73
Size:	706.4 KB
ID:	125897

Visit our crazy full-timing blog (us,kids and dogs living the dream): http://www.airstreamingdreaming.com/

Join us at the TAC Walt Disney World Rally, November 4th - 10th, 2012: http://www.theairstreamersclub.org/rallies/tac-fw-wdw
exthemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #147
Rivet Master

2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
Are we waiting on approval for the new shirts? Looks good to us!

I'm not sure why, but I'm really drawn to the woman's shirt. I like that. Looks good.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:36 PM   #148
Certainly Blessed

1971 27' Overlander
Quote:
Originally Posted by winestream View Post
i'm not sure why, but i'm really drawn to the woman's shirt. I like that. Looks good.
men!

TAC OK-42

]
Old 04-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #149
2 Rivet Member

1974 27' Overlander
2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
We're trying it again, I ordered 4 shirts this morning. I'll let you know if they cancel my order again.

I was tempted to buy Jason an XXL women's fitted shirt since he likes that one so much but I decided to spare you all.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:28 AM   #150
H2K
3 Rivet Member

1991 29' Excella
Currently Looking...
Sidney , Ohio
Thank you sooooo much Andrea. I just couldn't wrap my head around Jason in that T-shirt.
TAC OH-12
H2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #151
Certainly Blessed

1971 27' Overlander
Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStream View Post
We're trying it again, I ordered 4 shirts this morning. I'll let you know if they cancel my order again.

I was tempted to buy Jason an XXL women's fitted shirt since he likes that one so much but I decided to spare you all.
AAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I really could have done without that mental image!!

TAC OK-42

]
Old 04-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #152
H2K
3 Rivet Member

1991 29' Excella
Currently Looking...
Sidney , Ohio
I have finished a poster board for the Ft. Wilderness Rally. It will be displayed during the Ohio TAC Rally and I hope the people in attendance RSVP that they are in for this 2012 rally. The intent of making the poster is to circulate it at as many rallies as possible. I hope to hand this off to someone attending the Ohio Rally and they will take it to their next rally. And so on and so on. On the back are instructions as to emailing me so that I can keep track of where this rally poster has traveled. As the locations come in, I will post them to this thread. We have more than a year and a half to keep this rolling along. As the rallies in the north tend to hibernate for the winter, let's try to pass this poster off to someone who is in a warmer climate during the winter months.

If you are "hosting" this rally poster, it would be great if you could sign the back. I really hope it returns to me when we are all gathered at WDW in 2012. (hope springs eternal)

Kathy
TAC OH-12
Old 04-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #153
Certainly Blessed

1971 27' Overlander
Kathy you are a wonder! That is a truly sensational idea!!

TAC OK-42

]
Old 04-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #154
H2K
3 Rivet Member

1991 29' Excella
Currently Looking...
Sidney , Ohio
I can't take credit for it. One of the schools I worked for always did a "Where's Waldo" each year. The kids would color and send Waldo to someone they knew. The letters were then posted on a map of the world. Letters came from Australia, China, and many other places in the world.

Kathy

TAC OH-12

Tags
disney, fort wilderness, rally