Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Other Rallies & Events
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #21
Rivet Master

1993 34' Excella
1962 16' Bambi
New Haven , Connecticut
Lineup Update...

Confirmed CFF 2011 Talent:
Friday, June 3rd (Campers Only) George Porter Jr & Runnin' Pardners, Devon Allman’s Honeytribe and The Tin Men

Saturday, June 4th
The Radiators, Sonny Landreth, Tab Benoit, Johnny Sketch and the Dirty Notes, Mem Shannon and The Membership, The Savoy Family (2 Sets), Geno Delafose & French Rockin' Boogie, Nathan & The Zydeco Cha Chas, The Tin Men, Brother Joscephus and the Love Revival Revolution Orchestra and Summer Rae

Saturday Late night for (Campers Only): Bonerama and Carolyn Wonderland in the Jager Pavilion. The Bridge and Geno Delafose & French Rockin' Boogie in the Dance Hall. We are happy to announce the Jager Mobile Stage is returning to us.

Sunday, June 5th Headliner TBA, Cowboy Mouth, Anders Osborne, Guitar Shorty, The Iguanas, Nathan & The Zydeco Cha Chas, Cedric Watson & Bijou Creole, Matt Angus Thing with Anthony Morgan's Choir, High & Mighty Brass Band, Johnny Ace and Sidewalk Zydeco, Swingset Mamas and Summer Rae
Old 05-07-2011, 06:07 AM   #22
4 Rivet Member

2013 27' FB Classic
Clermont , Florida
Come One, Come All.... Don't miss the upcoming Crawfish Festival in Augusta NJ

This an awesome rally -- great people, music, and food.

http://www.crawfishfest.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michae...33937163300974

2013 27 FB Classic Limited
2019 Ford F250 King Ranch 6.7L Diesel
WBCCI 03288 TAC PA-17
tkowalyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:18 AM   #23
Rivet Master

1993 34' Excella
1962 16' Bambi
New Haven , Connecticut
I'm pretty sure RV camping at the fairgrounds is sold out. There are a few campgrounds nearby for people willing to day trip top the fest.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:10 AM   #24
2 Rivet Member

1955 16' Bubble
Bradford , New Hampshire
here's a chance for someone

Hi everyone - this has been a tough year for me, and if any one wants to buy my ticket it's available - I have a spot in Camp Madison with water and 20 amp electric and one camping admission. I signed up during the early-bird period so I got the discounted price - only $200.00 for the site and one admission. I bet an additional camping admission ticket could be purchased if you need one, and maybe an upgrade to 30-amp electric.

This is a great time and I'll be sorry to miss it - but if you're thinking about going here's a chance for you to have a lot of fun and hear some great music! PM me if you're interested.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:24 AM   #25
Restorations done right
Commercial Member

1962 26' Overlander
1961 26' Overlander
Vintage Kin Owner
Currently Looking...
Baltimore , Maryland
I know that the hype has not been the same as past years. Don and I knew the size was good for our group and we did not try and push the numbers. I assume most of you are coming Friday morning. If anyone wants to sneak in Thursday night (Carl and I have done this twice. Last year we actually were greeted before we went to sleep) please send me a PM and we will cordinate times and location to meet before we drive in. I will need to be at the Fair Grounds by 10pm Thursday night to tape an episode of The Vintage Airstream Podcast.

My liver is finely tuned for what is going to be an awesome show!!!!!
Frank's Trailer Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:06 AM   #26
Restorations done right
Commercial Member

1962 26' Overlander
1961 26' Overlander
Vintage Kin Owner
Currently Looking...
Baltimore , Maryland
any kind of loose idea how many we are? Wanted to make sure I have enough bacon...
Frank's Trailer Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:50 PM   #27
2 Rivet Member

2003 22' International
Waverly , Pennsylvania
This may seem like a silly question to those who have attended the festival previously, but this will only be our second such event/rally and I really don't know all of the associated protocol.

Do you actually get tickets? I just checked my PayPal account and paid for my tickets 10/05/10 and never received any tickets or even a confirmation from festival organizers.

I didn't worry about it at the time since the festival was pretty far into the future. I actually forgot about it until this weekend and I was checking next month's calendar.

Should I be concerned that I didn't get tickets? The other rally we attended didn't have tickets, we just got checked off the list as we entered.

Appreciate any input. I have also e-mailed the festival "contact us" list people, but haven't received an answer from anyone yet.
nayl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:03 PM   #28
Certifiable

. , .
Quote:
Originally Posted by nayl View Post
This may seem like a silly question ...
Not a silly question at all!
You need to print your own tickets for this one.

Go to the festival's online store and at the top-right of the page login to your account.
After you successfully login you'll be magically transported to your own personal account.
Go to the bottom of the page where it says "Order Management" and print your tickets!