Old 01-18-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
4 Rivet Member

Northern Illinois , Illinois
All Things Airstream Luncheon

For those of us in northern Illinois, we begin to get cabin fever about this time of year.

Our Airstreams are in hibernation. The WBCCI Northern Illinois Unit is hosting a luncheon to get together to talk all things Airstream. We are inviting ALL Airstreamers in northern Illinois to join us. You do not need to belong to the WBCCI or the Northern Illinois Unit to enjoy a good meal and fellowship with us.

We are getting together on Saturday, February 15th at Houlihanís Restaurant in Geneva Illinois. We have reserved a private room with a fireplace from Noon until 3:00 PM. We will be ordering off the menu with separate checks.

Here is a link to Houlihanís menu for Geneva http://www.houlihans.com/eats-and-drinks/menu/lunch/geneva.

The address is:
Houlihanís
1322 Commons Drive
Geneva, Illinois 60134
(630) 345-8000

We have five campouts planned this year in Illinois state parks. If you like all things Airstream, come join us.

If interested you can private message me or call me at (630) 587-2690 to learn more about this get together or to let me know you are planning on coming.

2008 Classic 34
Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab CTD

AIR #7317 WBCCI #1772 TAC-IL 1
Air Apparent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:11 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member

Northern Illinois , Illinois
I've had a question about whether this luncheon is still on as there is no on-line sign up. The answer is yes; people have been contacting myself or Bob Whitesell about attending. We should have between 16 and 20 attendees.

All are welcome to join us!

After all the cold and snow we have had so far this winter, it will be great to talk all things Airstream. I'm looking forward to it.

2008 Classic 34
Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab CTD

AIR #7317 WBCCI #1772 TAC-IL 1
Air Apparent is offline   Reply With Quote