Old 01-19-2016, 09:24 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Alien Egg Invasion! May 5-8, 2016

BREAKING NEWS: We’re receiving initial reports of several unidentified egg sightings that are gravitating towards the Southeast sector of New Mexico. At their current speed, they are expected to make contact in Spring of 2016. Experts are projecting a convergence between May 5th and Mother “ship” Day, May 8th. Stay tuned for the latest updates as details unfold.

Researchers will keep us informed of this spectacular event at: Alien Egg Invasion - NM Fiberglass RV Rally

Old 01-19-2016, 09:35 AM   #2
CLOUDSPLITTER "Tahawas"

2003 25' Classic
Zanadude Nebula , WNY
Wink

I'll send an emissary......

Bob

“After all these years the reason I continue to love Thanksgiving.....I still sit at the kids table.”
RLC

Sandra wanted to go to Cleveland on vacation,
but I’m the Husband, so we went to Cleveland.
RLC
ROBERT CROSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:34 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Latest breaking news update

Alien eggs will not be the only reported orbital eccentricity hovering around the South East sector of New Mexico during Mothership Weekend!
Witness lighter-than-air objects—identified as hot air balloons—gathering for their 29th annual “Old Timers” rally during our egg rally.
Feel and follow the gravitational draw; an egg invasion of multiple kinds is imminent.

To join “out-there” egg junkies for an eggstraterrestrial time, laser beam a mouse click to www.gardentablet.net/alieneggrally/
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2016, 05:38 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Breaking news

Unidentified Egg-like Object Discovered In Travel Trailer on Easter Sunday

CARSBAD, N.M. -- Authorities have confirmed this morning that an UEO, or unidentified egg-like object, was beginning to hatch in an Easter basket which was located inside a woman’s fiberglass travel trailer. The woman, who didn’t want to be identified, called local authorities to help remove the UEO.
“I’ve eaten Easter egg candy every year,” she claimed, “but I knew something was strangely amiss when I saw this little creature reveal itself out of a glowing green egg!”
Authorities were quick to arrive, and a response team soon followed. Two researchers in protective suits whisked the UEO away in a black SUV after confirming the rest of the woman’s Easter basket candy was uncontaminated and safe to consume. The alien creature seemed to be gravitating towards the Reeses Pieces in her basket.
“They wouldn’t explain what it was or how it got there, but I shared my candy with the response team and wished them a Happy Easter,” she stated.
Authorities are continuing the investigation for other potential UEOs in fiberglass travel trailers, which are oddly shaped like eggs themselves. There is a possibility that these trailers could be acting as Motherships to UEOs. A Website has been posted for updates and further information. www.gardentablet.net/alieneggrally/

Photo taken by the woman who discovered the UEO in her Easter basket.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Alien.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	259450  
Old 03-27-2016, 07:46 PM   #5
Rivet Master

2015 27' FB International
Carlsbad , California
Awsome, been there, love it!
Old 04-09-2016, 07:15 AM   #6
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Hello Egg Inhabitants,

I just returned to NC last night after expediting a Jeep from WA to Truth or Consequences, NM. (Of course, I took the Jeep off-course along the Seven-Mile Rim track in Moab, UT!)

There were 2 Casita sightings, and several eggs of the aluminum nature. As mineral springs flow the wind blows in the Land of Enchantment, the Spring season is laying the magnetic draw towards birds, bees and the rallying of eggs. We look forward to seeing your egg at the Alien Egg Invasion! in Carlsbad, NM.
Old 04-09-2016, 08:19 PM   #7
Rivet Master

2015 27' FB International
Carlsbad , California
Are these invited?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1460251181823.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	260301  
Old 04-10-2016, 06:28 AM   #8
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
OMG! You never know what exists out there...That's more egg than mine will ever look. I'd love to see one of that kind at the Invasion, but it appears to be worlds away.
Old 04-27-2016, 02:27 PM   #9
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Urgent breaking news

The Mothership landed! An alien egg was sighted in Carlsbad KOA yesterday, and a satellite pod was dispatched to scout the SE sector of New Mexico.

Reports confirm that communication signals are being sent for other alien eggs to gravitate to this location. Experts say an invasion is going to happen in a week. Many are being drawn to Carlsbad KOA to witness this event.
Old 05-13-2016, 03:40 AM   #10
2 Rivet Member

USA , USA
Get the final briefing from the Invasion! See a hatched Alien Egg! New event photos on every Web page at:
http://www.gardentablet.net/alieneggrally/

A galactic Thank You to all the pod inhabitants who made the Invasion an enchanting experience.