Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #197
Rivet Master
 
goshawks00's Avatar

 
1966 22' Safari
1954 22' Flying Cloud
Saline , Michigan
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 768
Kelly we're right behind you Karen is in the car , and I'm shutting down the 'puter...See ya soon!
Barry
__________________

__________________
goshawks00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:21 PM   #198
1 Rivet Member
 
Dig68's Avatar
 
1968 24' Tradewind
Austintown , Ohio
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 19
WE HAVE HEAT...finally! Tried our new furnace Wed nite and couldn't get it to work. Thought we would be there today but NOOOOO. Had to get a regulator and outside help but should be there in the morning. Don't know anybody. Have never been to a rally. Hell or high water we are coming. Save us some fun!!!
Scot & Donna
__________________

__________________
Dig68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #199
Rivet Master
 
Airbiscuit's Avatar
 
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Lorain County , Ohio
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 683
Send a message via AIM to Airbiscuit Send a message via Yahoo to Airbiscuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig68 View Post
WE HAVE HEAT...finally! Tried our new furnace Wed nite and couldn't get it to work. Thought we would be there today but NOOOOO. Had to get a regulator and outside help but should be there in the morning. Don't know anybody. Have never been to a rally. Hell or high water we are coming. Save us some fun!!!
Scot & Donna
You got it! Consider fun saved! LOL. See you soon!!
__________________
Air # 36711
TAC- OH 6
Airbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:47 PM   #200
Rivet Master
 
WineStream's Avatar
 
2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,873
Images: 24
Tomorrow afternoon will be a rush for us. I've got the airstream in its prep position in front of the house, but not willing to fill it with water since it's supposed to be 28 here tonight. I think my refrigerator needs a reverse option... I need to put heat from the system into the fridge rather that evaporating the ammonia and making it cold! See everyone about 6 or so.
__________________
WineStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #201
Rivet Master
 
Airbiscuit's Avatar
 
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Lorain County , Ohio
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 683
Send a message via AIM to Airbiscuit Send a message via Yahoo to Airbiscuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by WineStream View Post
Tomorrow afternoon will be a rush for us. I've got the airstream in its prep position in front of the house, but not willing to fill it with water since it's supposed to be 28 here tonight. I think my refrigerator needs a reverse option... I need to put heat from the system into the fridge rather that evaporating the ammonia and making it cold! See everyone about 6 or so.
I think my fridge is set at 1. LOL. I have to make sure I open it every 3-5 hours or it drops below 32 in there. Craziness. I froze our salad & gallon of milk already. Haha. Oh well. We have the heat on for you Jason!
__________________
Air # 36711
TAC- OH 6
Airbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:20 PM   #202
1 Rivet Member
 
Dig68's Avatar
 
1968 24' Tradewind
Austintown , Ohio
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 19
Any snow there? Supposed to get an inch here overnight.
__________________
Dig68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #203
Rivet Master
 
loudruff's Avatar
 
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,242
Images: 5
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig68 View Post
Any snow there? Supposed to get an inch here overnight.
It came down for a few min. and chased us from the fire. We are in the tent and have one heater going. Toasty. Come on over!
Lou
__________________
Larry and Lou
CP: Water/30 amp/waste dump/WIFI & Room for 2-3 units; PM us if you are headed our direction!
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member


loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:32 AM   #204
Rivet Master
 
Airbiscuit's Avatar
 
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Lorain County , Ohio
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 683
Send a message via AIM to Airbiscuit Send a message via Yahoo to Airbiscuit
Coffee is hot fire is roaring!
__________________
Air # 36711
TAC- OH 6
Airbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #205
Rivet Master
 
Airbiscuit's Avatar
 
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Lorain County , Ohio
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 683
Send a message via AIM to Airbiscuit Send a message via Yahoo to Airbiscuit
We want to thank everyone again for coming to celebrate our anniversary with us! We had an amazing turn out despite the cold, occasional rain and surprise snow shower! Special thanks to Ella, Lou, Larry & the rest of our silver family for their slave labor and assistance in keeping us sane.

We hope everyone made it home safely and that we will see you all again either this time next year or at our season opener in April... TAC OH Amish Rally

Thanks!
Loren & Michael
(Airbiscuit)
__________________
Air # 36711
TAC- OH 6
Airbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:34 PM   #206
Rivet Master
 
goshawks00's Avatar

 
1966 22' Safari
1954 22' Flying Cloud
Saline , Michigan
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 768
We had a great time!!! New friends, great food,nice weather ;>)... Thank you all for making us feel at home....
To Big Al, thanks for the lessons on solar, after some few bowls of chili, I was able to show Karen the possibilities of running on 'natural gas'.

Cheers to you all,
Barry & Karen
__________________
goshawks00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #207
Rivet Master
 
WineStream's Avatar
 
2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,873
Images: 24
So I need to post a humbling apology post. I jumped to the conclusion that Dan's post some number back about little ones under 18 coming was something related to naughty things around the fire. Little did I know that it was more engineered to know truly if little ones would be there. My two boys were the recipients of baskets that were seemingly specially engineered for them. It never ceases to amaze me home many people think of our kids when they know they are going to be at rallies. And how many people remember us because of our kids. Now, I've got two Lowe's kits to build with the kids...
__________________
WineStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #208
Rivet Master
 
Airbiscuit's Avatar
 
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Lorain County , Ohio
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 683
Send a message via AIM to Airbiscuit Send a message via Yahoo to Airbiscuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by WineStream View Post
So I need to post a humbling apology post. I jumped to the conclusion that Dan's post some number back about little ones under 18 coming was something related to naughty things around the fire. Little did I know that it was more engineered to know truly if little ones would be there. My two boys were the recipients of baskets that were seemingly specially engineered for them. It never ceases to amaze me home many people think of our kids when they know they are going to be at rallies. And how many people remember us because of our kids. Now, I've got two Lowe's kits to build with the kids...
I told you, they were the only little ones in the entire 36 units!! We couldn't cater to only adults!
__________________
Air # 36711
TAC- OH 6
Airbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #209
Rivet Master
 
WineStream's Avatar
 
2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,873
Images: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbiscuit View Post

I told you, they were the only little ones in the entire 36 units!! We couldn't cater to only adults!
Here's to 70 units next year. Your dad predicted it...

Better buy a megaphone for the raffle.
__________________
WineStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #210
Rivet Master
 
Airbiscuit's Avatar
 
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Lorain County , Ohio
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 683
Send a message via AIM to Airbiscuit Send a message via Yahoo to Airbiscuit
If we have 70 or more I will bring one Jason!
__________________

__________________
Air # 36711
TAC- OH 6
Airbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.