Old 09-16-2005, 12:27 PM   #1
Contributing Member

2018 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Austin (Hays County) , Texas
Winter Vintage Rally in Austin, TX

The Texas Highland Lakes Unit will be hosting a Vintage Rally at McKinney Falls State Park Thursday, February 2 through Sunday, February 5, 2006. WBCCI members and non-members are all welcome.

All Airstream years are welcome, however, vintage Airstreams are especially invited to this event. There will be a trailer open-house, a pot-luck dinner, a BBQ dinner, seminars by our local dealer, door prizes, and more. The Austin Banjo Club will provide entertainment from noon-1PM.

You must make your own park site reservations by internet or by calling (512)389-8900. You are more than welcome at the BBQ dinner and other rally events upon payment of a small rally fee. All attendees are responsible for their park entry fees.

As a co-host of this rally, I intend to keep it quite informal, much like the Forum rallies that we have had in this area. Think of it as a Forum rally sponsored by our WBCCI unit.

WBCCI #9632
Pahaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 09:17 AM   #2
Contributing Member

2018 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Austin (Hays County) , Texas
Rally happenings

At the rally, we will be showing the Power Point presentation given at the 2005 International by the Vintage intra-club. This covers Airstream history from the mid-1930s up until the late 1960s with photos and information I had never seen before.

We will show these presentations after the BBQ dinner Saturday evening.

WBCCI #9632
Pahaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 01:12 PM   #3
gunnyusmc

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Livingston , Texas
Feb Ventiage Rally

Reservation made for Rally, so count me in.

Don
Gunnyusmc is offline   Reply With Quote