Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > WBCCI Rallies & Events
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-31-2018, 11:30 AM   #1

2006 28' Classic
Troy , Ohio
The Southern Ohio Storytelling Festival-Miami Valley Unit of Ohio Fall Buddy Rally

Please join us at the Southern Ohio Storytelling Festival in Chillicothe, Ohio September 6-9, 2018. This is the Miami Valley Unit's Fall Rally. This the 15th annual Storytelling Festival. The festival will feature concert performances by several highly acclaimed and award winning storytellers. The festival will focus on the timeless art of spinning tales. One of the featured tellers is Bill Lepp, a 5 time West Virginia State Liars' champion. Bill was a featured performer at the WBCCI International Rally in Lewisburg. Information on all the tellers is at
www.soStoryFest.com.
Tickets are $10 for a weekend pass. This includes the Friday Night Scary Stories at the Majestic Theater. Purchase tickets on site.
Camping is at Ross County Fairgrounds, water/electric/dump stations, $25/ nt. Pay at site.
We will also tour the Hopewell Culture National Historical Park on Friday morning. School groups will be at the festival during this time.
Rally fee is $10. Continental breakfast Friday and Saturday. Pay at site.
For information about the festival... 740-702-7677 www.soStoryFest.com
info/rsvp Dan Eagle 937-654-6582 daneagle321@yahoo.com
14344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 11:25 AM   #2

2003 34' Classic S/O
Troy , Ohio
We are really looking forward to this rally and seeing everyone. Don and Marian Hetzler.
R4Rally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 11:41 AM   #3
2 Rivet Member

1987 23' Sovereign
Tucson , Arizona
We're originally from Portsmouth and know some story tellers back that way!
Looks like an interesting event, we'll have to check it out in the future.

Judy
jwvastine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:08 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2012 Avenue Coach
Corpus Christi , Texas
I have to take myself out of the running, seeing as I have won the story telling contest for the past 25 straight years.

If you don't believe me, just ask my wife . . . um . . . Morgan Fairchild. That's right Morgan Fairchild!

rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote