Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2017, 12:42 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Cincinnati , Ohio
Spirit of Cleveland Rally June 7-11

QUICK! Reserve by May 1st! Space limited to 50 units.

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – the Western Reserve Camping Unit's Spirit of Cleveland Rally is at the beautiful Burke Lakefront Airport on the shores of Lake Erie. Come after Alumapalooza (only 168 miles away), or en-route to your next destination.

Imagine enjoying the campfire and cocktails while overlooking the beautiful downtown Cleveland skyline with picturesque views of Lake Erie. Come see why many are naming Cleveland one of the most exciting comeback cities in America!

Rally fee: only $250.00 for two in an Airstream trailer/motor home, $175.00 for singles. Includes three full catered breakfasts, three full catered dinners (one of which is a dinner cruise of the Cleveland Inner Harbor and Lake Erie on the Goodtime II, worth $100), four nights' camping, and daily & evening entertainment. Due to donations and sponsorships we are able to provide this incredible event at such a low price!

Private tours: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, The Cleveland Browns Stadium, The West Side Market, The Science Center, Burke Lakefront Airport, The Mather Ore Freighter, The “Cod” WWII Battle Submarine, Lolly the Trolley City of Cleveland Tour, and many other exciting places in and around Downtown Cleveland. Or tour on your own, e.g., fishing charters, helicopter rides, fixed wing tours, and boating.

Security is 24/7 in a gated parking area. There's no electric service, generators are OK. Free water refill service. No dump service.

Contact Kelly at 440-953-9559 before May 1 to reserve your space.

Send your check made payable to Western Reserve Camping Unit, Attn: Paula Christopher, 4420 Sherwin Road, Willoughby, OH 44094.
Outdoors4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:45 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

2019 25' International
1983 34' Excella
Hudson , Ohio
Is there a schedule or agenda available?
Thx!
Brian
Bwilch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:11 AM   #3
3 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Cincinnati , Ohio
Spirit of Cleveland CANCELED

Apologies and thanks to all those who showed interest in this iconic rally. Because of unforeseen cost increases, the Spirit of Cleveland rally had to be been canceled.

If you were already registered you should have received notice of the cancellation last month.

We are truly disappointed to be unable to meet all you wonderful folks who had planned to attend. Have a wonderful summer and happy travels.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:43 AM   #4
1 Rivet Member

2019 25' International
1983 34' Excella
Hudson , Ohio
No communication?

I've not heard anything about the cancellation nor have I received a refund. Who do I contact? Thx!
Bwilch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 08:10 PM   #5
3 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Cincinnati , Ohio
Private Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwilch View Post
I've not heard anything about the cancellation nor have I received a refund. Who do I contact? Thx!
I'm sorry you haven't heard about it. I will Private Message you with information.