Rain, rain, rain
We're heading for Zavalla Saturday afternoon; the map program says 5 1/2 hours driving time. That means at least 6 1/2 with fuel and rest stops. I need to get to tZavalla by noon Sunday, so I gave the wife the choice of leaving real early Sunday morning and hurrying or leaving mid-Saturday and overnighting around Bryan/College Station. She doesn't like getting up early, so she chose the latter.
The unfortunate thing is that it is currently raining cats and dogs with flash flood warnings coming in on my email about every 15 minutes. This mess is expected to last through much of tomorrow with possible severe storms tomorrow, making it difficult to bring the trailer home to load. I may have to wait till Saturday morning to prepare.
It is moderately warm here, but if this soggy mess goes northeast, someone is going to get some more snow up there.
John W. Irwin
2005 Classic 28 "Sabre-Dog III"
2013 Silverado 2500HD Duramax/Allison LTZ
WBCCI #9632, TAC TX-10