Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-17-2007, 06:14 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

N. Fort Myers, , Florida
Perry Rally

Can anyone tell me what happens in Perry? I understand we don't get the brochure until we get there.
Hard to plan for events that way.
We thought we might volunteer and go in early but it has been hard to find a group that needs us with what we can do.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:11 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1990 32' Excella
Saint Petersburg, , Florida
Send a message via Skype™ to Tom Randall
Hi Bill & Nancy....

I am doing what you are doing.... trying to volunteer so I can get up there ahead of time. Took the Blue Beret's list and have contacted folks via email. Have not heard back from any of them. When I was at the Florida Hoedown in Sarasota (my very first rally/camping trip) everyone one said to volunteer and meet people and have fun.

I just hope they don't wait till the last minute....as I want to get on the road by June 1 and will have my summer planned by then.

From what I have heard from others is that there will be seminars, flea market, classes, entertainment AND plenty of free time for group get togethers. In the Blue Beret they listed all the tours you can take with prices. Some of the tours are on dates before the 27th. Guess those are for the volunteers.

Whatever way it goes, I am sure I will learn alot and have fun!!!
Tom & his travelin' Pal - Rusty Dog the Doxie

WBCCI # 1946AIR # 18277
Tom Randall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:28 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

1988 25' Excella
Poland , Ohio
Hi Bill and Nancy
There is a tentative schedule listed on the WBBCI website: WBCCI.org
Click on Rallies, then click on Intl. Rally.
Hope this will help.
Nancy