Old 04-25-2006, 03:30 PM   #15
3 Rivet Member
Crestview , Florida
You come this way....we go that way-lol....we just spent Spring Break at St. Andrews and am trying to decide if I want to book again for next year. We only hit the beach at St. Andrews-next year we want to do Shell Island, Shipwreck Island, and there was a maze the kids saw on our way to Walmart they want to go to. So we're not sure-but this is our week-11 months to the day-to be booking, so we need to decide quickly!

Minya and the kids

2005 22' Safari-
...lost her in the divorce-
Would like another (Airstream), please!

FiveGreers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 04:48 PM   #16
Airstreamin and luvin it
Commercial Member

2005 25' Safari
Northwest Panhandle , The Sunshine State/WBCCI 6637

There are a lot of things to do.The next time you plan on going again give me a heads up and I will let you know the rounds of this area.I only live about 5 minutes from St. Andrews state park.Going to shell Island is fun also for the kids as well as the adults.You can go on the shuttle to get there and the boat runs hourly.There is also an old arcade that we still go to and has been on this beach over 30 years.It is called Fun Land Arcade.They have really cheap food and is a great place to eat things like burgers and such.It is really good.
If you are wanting to eat out you should try schooners.I am pretty sure you have seen it but if not it is kinda hiding on the beach.It is a great family restuarant and has live bands and dancing.It is also where a lot of locals go as well.It is located just pass the light when you leave the state park after scampy's restuarant.
You came at a great time also cause the nights were still cool and the days were nice as well.

It just cant get any better than that.

Devoman is offline   Reply With Quote