Old 05-14-2008, 08:31 AM   #1
Always Airstreaming!
2005 22' Safari
1960 24' Tradewind
Anytown , Connecticut
Send a message via AIM to rickandsandi
New England Unit Rocks

Sorry but I just have to let everyone know how much we love the New England Unit of WBCCI!

This is our third season being members of WBCCI and we consider ourselves blessed by belonging to such a fun loving, caring group of people. We have made so many friends with NEU and consider them all family members. There is no shortage of planned activities and rallies for this group and each rally is so well organized you can't help yourself but to have a great time. If you are ever in the area or wish to join one of the rallies check NEU out!

Rick & Sandi

J. Rick Cipot
Sandi Gould
NEU New England Unit
Airstream Life Magazine
Proud Member of WBCCI
WBCCI #3411
AIR #17099
2009 Silverado 2500HD
2004 22' Safari
1960 24' Tradewind
rickandsandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #2
Usually Sleepy
1973 27' Overlander
East Haven , Connecticut
We went to one weekend rally and were hooked. wrote a check, started posting here, etc. Everyone we met we loved. Fun time. I'm just now deciding what the next rally is. My goal is to be at one a month until the sept. rally in RI we're signed up for. Then, ????

biggoofball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 07:32 AM   #3
Be Not Afraid JMJ + AMDG
2008 25' Safari
Quiet Green , Connecticut
Rivet Yes!

My first rally ever was NEU's ChillyMan2 and it was terrific! I was so impressed with how well organized it was, the site was beautiful and everyone seemed to have a great time

It was also my first solo trip, and I found a group of friendly, encouraging, knowlegeable and generous people ready to answer questions, show/teach me how to do things (work my awning, hook up trailer by myself, how to back up with no spotter, how to use the dump site, etc. - thanks Titu, Per and Firedog, especially), share "spare" parts with me for essential items like a locking pin for my hitch (thank you Firedog!) and some special resuable tape for my awning (Titu). And there were even several medical people to take good care of me when caffeine and my meds caused a sudden, severe and rather scary blood pressure related headache (thanks very much to Michelle, Gail, Rick and Doc!).

I am not usually a "joiner" and am not comfortable in groups of people, but I would not hesitate to join up with members of the NEU at any event! My first experience gave me a glimpse into a large and wonderful family that I am looking forward to being a part of as time goes on

If you are in or near New England do yourself a favor and come visit the NEU! You will find an active, alive, engaging group with a wide span of ages and interests, all with a love of Airstreams

"Color delights my spirit"
Roamin Cat is offline   Reply With Quote