Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-14-2008, 01:22 PM   #43
Rivet Master
 
enduroryda's Avatar
 
1994 21' Sovereign
Down on the corner... , CT
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 994
Images: 9
ok...we're freaking out here. Ben's race in Lyman ME this weekend just got postponed to a tentative date of the 9th....(too much snow!)
....RRRRRRRR .....
so, what we are planning on doing is bringing the kiddo and bike with us and heading out early Sunday a.m. The good thing is Lyman ME is only an hour and 10 min. away.

We just booked a cabin seeing how there will be three of us now.
__________________

__________________
Ann & Eric
WBCCI 6274
TAC CT-4
NEU
enduroryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #44
Rivet Master
 
yukionna's Avatar
 
Massachusetts
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: 1964 17' Bambi II
Posts: 4,278
Images: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to yukionna
Have fun guys! We will be missing the fun this year. I hope you have great weather!
__________________

__________________
WBCCI Region One

Attitude is the only difference between ordeal and adventure
yukionna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #45
Rivet Master
 
rgesch's Avatar
 
1956 26' Cruiser/Overlander
1967 17' Caravel
Newport , New Hampshire
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,058
Images: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by enduroryda

We just booked a cabin seeing how there will be three of us now.
Does this mean the snoring contest is being called off????
__________________
KB1UFH
KB1UFI

"Reality Is The Leading Cause Of Stress"
"There are only five great men in the world and three of them are hamburgers."
rgesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #46
Rivet Master
 
myboyburt's Avatar
 
1993 25' Excella
Beautiful , New Hampshire
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 2,705
Images: 12
Blog Entries: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgesch
Does this mean the snoring contest is being called off????
Just slap a C-Pap on him.......

Best thing ever for Leon and I was his getting a C-Pap machine. BC-P (before C-Pap) I needed to stay in a different bedroom, on a different floor with all our cats piled on a twin sized bed with towels stuffed under the bedroom door and with earplugs in my ears just to try to drown out the sound of his snoring. It's been about 8 years since he got his first C-Pap and it's was the right thing to do to insure our marital union plus he also gets a good night sleep which means he is not a grumpy boy in the morning.
__________________
Michelle & Leon
New England Unit

myboyburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 06:25 AM   #47
Rivet Master
 
enduroryda's Avatar
 
1994 21' Sovereign
Down on the corner... , CT
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 994
Images: 9
No C-Pap for Mr. G yet....Don't worry we are right across the street from you guys. I'm sure we can still judge who's louder at that distance!
__________________
Ann & Eric
WBCCI 6274
TAC CT-4
NEU
enduroryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:56 AM   #48
Rivet Master
 
rgesch's Avatar
 
1956 26' Cruiser/Overlander
1967 17' Caravel
Newport , New Hampshire
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,058
Images: 18
Well, okay so I don't get to demonstrate that I can out snore Eric...but on the other hand we have a spare room for anyone who decides NOT to take their rig due to bad weather that weakend! This will be Plan B for anyone who wants to take us up on it OR if anyone wants to join us in our cabin.

In regards to the "Snore off" We could do it by audio taping, with all entries due for judging Saturday night at the PJ Party! After the Upper respiratory bug I had I'm definately a contenter!
RObin
__________________
KB1UFH
KB1UFI

"Reality Is The Leading Cause Of Stress"
"There are only five great men in the world and three of them are hamburgers."
rgesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:53 AM   #49
Rivet Master
 
balrgn's Avatar
 
1974 27' Overlander
1954 26' Romany Cruiser
1960 26' Overlander
Rockingham County , New Hampshire
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,410
Images: 74
Send a message via AIM to balrgn Send a message via Yahoo to balrgn
the Peanut rides again!

Good news bad news, I guess. The Peanut is stayin in NH soooooooooo in the tradition of the Rig or Rent we are planning on taking him to Freedom!

Hey, Tiki2, you coming???
__________________
'74 Overlander (T-O-Bee)
'46 Spartan Manor (Rosie)
'54 Cruiser (Bogart)
'60 Overlander (Hoagy)
2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Duramax
WBCCI 1754 - AIR # 6281
www.balrgn.com
balrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:43 PM   #50
Rivet Master
 
1976 25' Caravanner
Vintage Kin Owner
Campton , New Hampshire
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by balrgn
Good news bad news, I guess. The Peanut is stayin in NH soooooooooo in the tradition of the Rig or Rent we are planning on taking him to Freedom!

Hey, Tiki2, you coming???
Gotta stick with tradition right , besides that's my NEU anniversery . Some how , some way , some time , I'll be there. If you see a strange or now familiar face knockin at Peanuts door let him in , he'll have a bottle of wine.
__________________
ticki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:37 PM   #51
Rivet Master
 
myboyburt's Avatar
 
1993 25' Excella
Beautiful , New Hampshire
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 2,705
Images: 12
Blog Entries: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticki2
Gotta stick with tradition right , besides that's my NEU anniversery . Some how , some way , some time , I'll be there. If you see a strange or now familiar face knockin at Peanuts door let him in , he'll have a bottle of wine.
And I promise to spill some of it on the Peanut's floor.......
__________________
Michelle & Leon
New England Unit

myboyburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:45 PM   #52
Certifiable
 
mistral blue's Avatar
 
. , .
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,460
Notorious snorer here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboyburt
Just slap a C-Pap on him.......

Best thing ever for Leon and I was his getting a C-Pap machine. BC-P (before C-Pap) I needed to stay in a different bedroom, on a different floor with all our cats piled on a twin sized bed with towels stuffed under the bedroom door and with earplugs in my ears just to try to drown out the sound of his snoring. It's been about 8 years since he got his first C-Pap and it's was the right thing to do to insure our marital union plus he also gets a good night sleep which means he is not a grumpy boy in the morning.
I've got my 1st appointment with a sleep doctor tomorrow. My sleep apnea is getting worse. This is the 1st time I've ever heard of a C-Pap. It looks very intimidating to a big baby like me.

On another note, this week it's Amanda's turn to be sick and it sounds like Donal has the sniffles. I'm making a double batch of triple strength chicken noodle soup right now.
__________________
"IT'S A MAGICAL WORLD, HOBBES, OL' BUDDY... LET'S GO EXPLORING!" ~ CALVIN
mistral blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:54 PM   #53
Rivet Master
 
myboyburt's Avatar
 
1993 25' Excella
Beautiful , New Hampshire
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 2,705
Images: 12
Blog Entries: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistral blue
I've got my 1st appointment with a sleep doctor tomorrow. My sleep apnea is getting worse. This is the 1st time I've ever heard of a C-Pap. It looks very intimidating to a big baby like me.
No worries Don, it doesn't hurt a bit. It just takes a little time to get use to having air pushed down through your nose via the mask. It took Leon about a week to be comfortable with it, I would guess it would be about the same for most folks.
__________________
Michelle & Leon
New England Unit

myboyburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #54
Always Airstreaming!
 
rickandsandi's Avatar
 
2005 22' Safari
1960 24' Tradewind
Anytown , Connecticut
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,114
Send a message via AIM to rickandsandi
Quote:
Originally Posted by myboyburt
No worries Don, it doesn't hurt a bit. It just takes a little time to get use to having air pushed down through your nose via the mask. It took Leon about a week to be comfortable with it, I would guess it would be about the same for most folks.
Didn't we have this exact same discussion last year?
__________________
J. Rick Cipot
Sandi Gould
NEU New England Unit
Airstream Life Magazine
Proud Member of WBCCI
WBCCI #3411
AIR #17099
2009 Silverado 2500HD
2004 22' Safari
1960 24' Tradewind
rickandsandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:02 PM   #55
Rivet Master
 
balrgn's Avatar
 
1974 27' Overlander
1954 26' Romany Cruiser
1960 26' Overlander
Rockingham County , New Hampshire
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,410
Images: 74
Send a message via AIM to balrgn Send a message via Yahoo to balrgn
Do we need Fire wood??? French Quarter is coming Friday, I'm thinkin fire

We will probly not go out to eat, after the drive and set up and all.
__________________
'74 Overlander (T-O-Bee)
'46 Spartan Manor (Rosie)
'54 Cruiser (Bogart)
'60 Overlander (Hoagy)
2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Duramax
WBCCI 1754 - AIR # 6281
www.balrgn.com
balrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:18 PM   #56
Rivet Master
 
enduroryda's Avatar
 
1994 21' Sovereign
Down on the corner... , CT
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 994
Images: 9
A nice big fire! We were skiing this weekend up at Stratton and they had 2 campfires going at the bottom of the mountain...everytime I got to the bottom I'd catch a whif and say to myself "I can't wait to go camping!"
__________________

__________________
Ann & Eric
WBCCI 6274
TAC CT-4
NEU
enduroryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Historic Rally Photos - Nogales Rendezvous 1957 Cruiser The Rally Zone 16 01-13-2009 11:58 AM
Scusset Beach Rendezvous rickandsandi WBCCI Rallies & Events 8 07-11-2007 07:26 AM
Winter Rig or Rent 2007 rgesch WBCCI Rallies & Events 215 03-19-2007 09:03 AM
Winter Rig Or Rent Rally-Meredith, N.H. rgesch WBCCI Rallies & Events 39 03-12-2006 07:59 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.