I just got this reply from the International President, hope it covers all questons.
Try to answer all questions:
1. 30 amps. Paying Fairground nightly rates, and for
number to come, should be 3 point hook-up for all.
2. Numbers. Not normally an issue at this rally, but due
to food to be ordered and catered dinners, advance
registration is highly desirable. Members do not have
to attend any of the activities, but it is hoped that they
do come to at least the open seminar where all members
may speak to the Club's business. This is the major
meeting where Club business is conducted by the IBT.
3. There is not normally a dog section at Mid-winter IBT.
Rules only require this at Internationals only.
4. Members pay for the nights they are present, and this
rally runs from Monday, 15 January thru Friday, 19 Jan.
Parking is available a few days before to a few days after.
5. More data is available upon registration, from Martha Kerns,
and coupon is in Blue Beret.
Keep the shiny side up.
WBCCI # 348
Past Region 3 President
Past President Tidewater Unit 111
Rick Bell in "Silverbell"