Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-14-2008, 03:19 PM   #81
Rivet Master

1956 26' Cruiser/Overlander
1967 17' Caravel
Newport , New Hampshire
Great Rally guests make a Great Rally! I will never be able to thank the people who jumped in and made it an extra special good time. You are the people who see something going on and jump right in and add your special magic.

Amada the willing and able Magician, Skip my consigliore, cook, chili cauldron king, Allie who makes me laugh and helped me “decrypt” my treasure hunt encryptions (without you those kids would still be at Bald Mountain trying to figure it all out), Michele & Leon, Paulette & Bob, and Gail, who are always around to lend a helping hand in the kitchen. The Allen’s light show that amazed the entire campground and kept Oing-o Bong-o in my head for days, Val Chop who is a kindred spirit and GEO cacher who I hope to see soon along with her fun family. Bob Plouffe who taught me a cool way to cook steak and potatoes with the Char broiler and helped cook the dogs. Kathy who gave her life blood (literally) providing breakfast cookies. Mary who makes the best Apple-Crisp I have ever had, and Jon, Scrappy, Stephen who related stories to me you probably don’t even remember but touched me and provided me with some inner reflection and joy. Liz & Jim for Keith & Rose who where the hit of the campfire with Itsy-Bitsy Spider and other songs. You just can’t get that pure free entertainment anywhere but from someone those ages. To all of you, Thank you for sharing your children who were a delight and provided me with the best laughs, the greatest smiles and many thanks. My goodness you parents did a great job!

And last but by no means least my husband Char-do and co-hosts Jeff & Kristine without whom none of this would have been possible.

"Reality Is The Leading Cause Of Stress"
"There are only five great men in the world and three of them are hamburgers."
rgesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:52 PM   #82
Rivet Master

1976 25' Caravanner
Vintage Kin Owner
Campton , New Hampshire
Big thanks to our hosts Robin,Richard,Kristine,Jeff and the other 20 or 30 co-hosts. The ultimate sign of success , the Grandkids couldn't wait to tell mom and dad about all the things they did at the RALLY. The spirit was definately present in the whole campground.
ticki2 is offline   Reply With Quote